Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yeah got my shipped notice from Mykombini too. Kinda wish I got a 2nd Regult for the display. I hoping that they'll come out with all other Regult variants that I can make a squad for my Glaug to lead them.

Last time I order from them by SAL it took 10 days (weekends included). Here's hoping it arrives June 6th.

Macross is slowly taking over your Gundam collections, @EFSF. ;)

haha, these 2 are new cabinets :rolleyes:

nice setup man. what cabinet is that?

IKEA Billy, perfect for toy collectors~

Your Macross collection has certainly grown in one year.

I will be getting two Glaugs as I have four Regults for them to command.

That is what Trident Stages are good for.

need space for Delta series ....

Edited by Gundam@EFSF

Just got this form cdjapan for my glaug:

On average, it takes 1-3 weeks for
delivery for this shipping method.
*May take up to 12 weeks

Really hoping it doesn't turn into 12 weeks...

Just paid for orders from Ami, HS, and HLJ all at once, including two Glaugs. My wallet is a lot thinner today!

Clear! :lol:

fx-sulli-electric-shock-pads-defibrillat

haha, these 2 are new cabinets :rolleyes:

IKEA Billy, perfect for toy collectors~

need space for Delta series ....

Hahaha! :lol: Next thing we know your username is not @EFSF anymore. It will be @UNSPACY. ;)

And looking at that last reply/comment ("need space for Delta series..."), yup, Macross is taking over. ^_^

Yeah got my shipped notice from Mykombini too. Kinda wish I got a 2nd Regult for the display. I hoping that they'll come out with all other Regult variants that I can make a squad for my Glaug to lead them.

Last time I order from them by SAL it took 10 days (weekends included). Here's hoping it arrives June 6th.

I bought two regular Regults. I'm banking on a heavy artillery, small artillery and scout Regult being released (fingers crossed) then I can have five of them flanking my Glaug. Edited by Mommar

Hey Gundam@EFSF,

Do you think that the Glaug's arms really need those stands for support? Does it feel like they're gonna start sagging over time?

So far, they look alright in your pic.

btw...does anyone have confirmation of cockpit...opens or not? also is it solid palstic or very darkly heavily tinted clear?

If you're talking about the glaug it opens and looks like a clear red eye

Edited by Big s

Hello All,

I have a question for the forum. I just heard that Bandai is going to re-release the Hi-metal R valkryies that were released over the past few months (e.g. vf-1a and vf-1s) with the integrated landing gear and a fuselage with a removable pilot. Has anyone else heard this as well? This would really suck as I have a small fortune invested in these models. I imagine others would be pissed as well as these upgrades were requested when the hi-metal line was originally released in 2010.

Hello All,

I have a question for the forum. I just heard that Bandai is going to re-release the Hi-metal R valkryies that were released over the past few months (e.g. vf-1a and vf-1s) with the integrated landing gear and a fuselage with a removable pilot. Has anyone else heard this as well? This would really suck as I have a small fortune invested in these models. I imagine others would be pissed as well as these upgrades were requested when the hi-metal line was originally released in 2010.

I think you're making up stuff.

Hello All,

I will not even consider this a rumor , can you give us the source of where you heard this from?

Hey Gundam@EFSF,

Do you think that the Glaug's arms really need those stands for support? Does it feel like they're gonna start sagging over time?

So far, they look alright in your pic.

Very tight! I think bandai is aware of the problem, the metallic elbow joints are tight~

Hello All,

Hi, SMF2015.

No reissue has been announced for the Roy or Hikaru 1S Valkyries by Bandai and I haven't heard anything about the landing gear (which are currently extra parts). The VF-1A Mass Production Valkyrie is the first release that includes an additional pilot figure, according to Bandai's Hi-Metal R site:

http://www.bandaionline.com/hi-metal-r-vf-1a-valkyrie-mass-production-type-action-figure/

The extra pilot is part of the included gimmicks for this release allowing you to switch the VF-1A between SDF TV and DYRL styling. I don't know if it is a one-off thing or if Bandai will be producing other Valkyries with removable/interchangeable pilots. If they do, it will be pretty cool. B))