Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Damn it, I forgot about the holiday on Monday. AmiAmi just shipped mine, too.

Ah, well. It'll be here soon anyways. Just glad it's on the way. Bring on the Destroids! TV Max VF-1A! TV Focker and Hikaru Valks! Max and Millia VF-1Js! Queadluun Rau power armor! Doooo eeeet!!! :lol:

Edited by Drad

I hope the HMR Destroids aren't 'quite' 1/100. If they are they'll be tiny.

Its hard to tell the HM-R Destroids scale from the Tamashii diorama. But I compared the Monster, and the final version was spot on with the Diorama. So I think they had these planned way in advance.

I hope the HMR Destroids aren't 'quite' 1/100. If they are they'll be tiny.

Bandai will make the Destroids scale well with everything else.

post-21587-0-41225400-1464531730_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-71137500-1464531897_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-79049600-1464531920_thumb.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

Hello All,

I have a question for the forum. I just heard that Bandai is going to re-release the Hi-metal R valkryies that were released over the past few months (e.g. vf-1a and vf-1s) with the integrated landing gear and a fuselage with a removable pilot. Has anyone else heard this as well? This would really suck as I have a small fortune invested in these models. I imagine others would be pissed as well as these upgrades were requested when the hi-metal line was originally released in 2010.

Where did you hear this? Personally, I'd love an HM-R-R. Make the gun no longer require disassembly before mounting to the Fighter mode... the less greebles the better!!!

More importantly, can I remove the Glaug arms and put them on my regult?

That's not canon.

It's not canon per se but maybe Jenius wants to do it for review purposes if anyone wants to reconfigure theirs like the ones featured in Delta series. ;)

It looks like the standard production VF-1A has a couple of cool features... TV & DYRL heads and hands, TV & DYRL pilots, and new chest.

/shoulder covers for battroid mode.

https://twitter.com/t_features/status/736916483633094657

hadn't seen the chest cover pieces before...looks even better now! Would be nice of Bandai to offer those for the other VF-1's released so far, perhaps in some future mail-in bundle....

Yep! In Bandai's universe... the TV pilots are smaller.

Hi-Metal-VF-1S-5.jpg

So... is Bandai just sticking to the mold or would they contend that the cockpit looked bigger in the TV show than it did in DYRL so, therefor, they make bigger pilots for DYRL releases?

Edited by jenius