Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm desperately trying to avoid getting sucked into another line of VF-1s, because I've got way too many as it is. The M&Ms look fine without the packs, but if I wind up getting those, I'm going to feel like I need a Hikaru 1J to round out the group, and then I can easily see that spiraling into picking up a Max 1A, and then a Kakizaki, and everything else they'll make. :lol:

nonsense.....

You still have the opportunity to truly capture what really happened during that confrontation between Hikaru and Quamzin!

....but it won't count unless both toys lose a limb!!! :p

gallery_12176_640_988088.jpg

Love looking at this vintage paintings. Though I wonder, Hikaru's unit is not VF-1J. It's VF-13. ;)

HMR FEVER!!!!

;)

Hmm, i wonder how Miria's packs would like on Hikaru's 1J...

Now you piqued my interest. Should I get the VF-1J now while waiting for those M&M's preorder dates? Hehehe. :lol:

The Glaug is looking nice and big. Can't wait for my Glaugs, Monsters, and CF VF-1A's in the months to come. Everything is great so far. Skipped Arcadia's pink VF-1S for 2 Monsters.

Maybe I should cancel my monster pre order since I already have the one from frontier? Suggestions? I want M&M in 1/60 but if bandai does HMR earlier I'll probably end up getting them.

Depends on your priority, I guess. Besides, you can't compare the SDF Monster from Frontier's Monster since the SDF doesn't transform. And it's the 'Mother-of-all-Destroy-Monster.' Without the SDF Monster, there will be no other incarnation of it. You can't also say that the MZero comes first too. Hehehe. There will never be a Monster on MZero if it's not for SDF Monster too. ;) Just saying.

But if you're going to compare both Monsters from Frontier and Mac7, then yeah, all of us here will just say keep the Monster from Frontier. Now... if you're going to ask us for suggestions on HM-R Destroy Monster, go and get it sir! We will not stop you. :D

And right now, there's no hint nor rumor that Arcadia might release or reissue those couple's VF-1's. It's more like speculations since Bandai is releasing them first. Why not get those HM-R once the preorder starts. And if ever Arcadia decides on announcing the 1/60 counterparts, you can just sell off those HM-R's down the line. Or... you can just collect both figures. ;)

I wonder why bandai included the arm supports for the Glaug? Are the arm cannons too heavy for the joints and they expect sagging later on?

That's my guess. I would think over a long period of time the arms would start to sag. Just the nature of the shape of the arms and cannons. Skinny arms with large bulky cannons way out in front. Probably no good way around it without doing something more expensive. At least you can keep it on display and the joints should stay tight. Edited by sharky

No shipping notice from My Komobini yet :(

Re-watched the Macross Fever clips. Nice duel to death between Hikaru and Kamjin. Gets you pumped for the Glaug. I think the mecha action in it is better than what we've seen for Delta. In Delta's defense they are using the actions scenes to exchange dialog and to sing songs. All that takes time away from fighting mecha.

I am going to keep telling myself that I don't need two Glaugs. I am sure they will be doing more Regults for the HMR if I need more baddies.............. But the thing is cheap now compared to when they go on ebay ......... no No NO........... No space, I have no space for two.........

Ok, that might have worked.

How much has the shipping been on the Glaugs?

I was planning on waiting until the Monster was released and ship the two together, but then the EMS shipping prices are going up. So that plan went down like cannon fodder.

I paid for my Glaug earlier from AmiAmi, only got one, I see no reason in two, they're commander/officer units, there shouldn't be a bunch of them on the field at once like Regults. Can't wait for this package, lots of goodies in it, Glaug, three Robot Spirits ANIME Doms, three Robot Spirits ANIME Zakus, and my Figuarts Mace Windu.