Jump to content

Macross Collection Display Thread


Recommended Posts

On 4/4/2021 at 2:33 AM, Ryoma said:

After years of of collecting i am finally able to recreate one of my favourite moments from DYRL...Yes, Kakizaki's last flight!(Too bad Yamato never realeased a Hikaru's VF-1A weathered)

_MG_9819 (1).jpg

_MG_9822 (2).jpg

_MG_9828 (1).jpg

IMG_20210404_105927.jpg

IMG_20210404_110047.jpg

IMG_20210404_110302.jpg

IMG_20210404_110341.jpg

IMG_20210404_110530.jpg

IMG_20210404_110741.jpg

IMG_20210404_110750.jpg

IMG_20210404_110833.jpg

Awesome display!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, Kicker773 said:

AA62C1DD-C917-47B8-B697-714FB898C692.thumb.jpeg.89496b0c56ac677d83d4fc2d99fa0292.jpeg

81C92E42-9640-4CC9-B703-B410E05DB149.thumb.jpeg.e5ede9a647de01b89ae184e70d1a120e.jpeg

FAB2EEDC-1696-4504-B110-03977100FB05.thumb.jpeg.ed9c3a345bfb13164efad1946a4f1dca.jpeg

4DE7EB14-57ED-4DF0-8E8C-D03E1B2EB703.thumb.jpeg.55dd038a50b2c9b787077de164449e14.jpeg

A1D7357F-77FC-457F-B1FE-5C31A0E33FC1.thumb.jpeg.04a45d333cbafac1b82248607062251a.jpeg

04DF6AC3-02A8-4F06-BA81-9B9E101C23B7.thumb.jpeg.8ea5e2bea6786c1936617d46add934b2.jpeg

AB995B45-D181-4139-BCD8-7DEDC3C64147.thumb.jpeg.afc6b15d61f270b4c4f94618f65311b3.jpeg

7110171C-2448-41D1-892F-2681A7CFC3D8.thumb.jpeg.d6635bc2f5c7665e9fac137ad747af99.jpeg
7416D471-4E02-45D6-BFAB-C7CD47216450.thumb.jpeg.0eaf2a25c692f42e56f9b9597e8705c0.jpeg

72FA8DD9-47E9-4DF6-9288-E3E76B414E8E.thumb.jpeg.80959d74ccdf2d9488798410b96a0fb6.jpeg

A898F612-ACD5-47CA-BC30-47B941DAE160.thumb.jpeg.fe6230a47493e61385fc0b3d2d064bec.jpeg

0DEE93EE-A7D8-4FFD-AC63-98F21F6524DA.thumb.jpeg.3783784c1f946133f7c84cb1eed5943f.jpeg

D4C0D0CB-8EC9-44B3-A684-31F0A4BFE03F.thumb.jpeg.906d1871d5b73c6289f31ae1a1732260.jpeg

 

Seeing your display only solidifies my thought that Yamato’s efforts will not be surpassed by Bandai.

Still makes I heart flutter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, Lolicon said:

Great pics everyone! :good:

Had some valks off the shelf for dusting so I guess I'll contribute too.

SMS Skull Squadron

51094725872_a1fc4c575b_o.jpg

Beautiful shot!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Beautiful shot!

Be-a-u-ti-fullll!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Saburo said:

 

After a couple of years I finally got around to putting these guys back on their display stands. :lol: :blink:

D218A537-288D-4A33-A0FE-9D7EA1FFBC8B 2.JPEG

 

 

wow nice!

are those Yetistands?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BroTaku79 said:

man...wish he is selling it again....those stands look real nice..

Yeah, they are the best. I need to get some more parts from him as soon as he opens up shop (hopefully). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Awesome display!!

Thank you! It took me so many years to be able to display these valks but in the end it was worth it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, they are the best. I need to get some more parts from him as soon as he opens up shop (hopefully). 

Me too. I accidentally cracked my VF-0 adapter taking down my 0A recently. It still works, but I'd like to replace it when I can.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kicker773 said:

I love this picture for some reason...

A99248CC-816F-4CB8-946D-83D220AACAB5.thumb.jpeg.030d6c1c1a82b654e26cd58240e4b661.jpeg

 

 

Custom eye cameras on the 1S head!!!!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Custom eye cameras on the 1S head!!!!

Good eye 3D935CFA-066D-4A2E-B405-5A243EAA1203.thumb.jpeg.a0db672c377898c28a18b201a9e2312a.jpeg

 

Majority have some good visions 8C12B586-B774-4A40-846D-92F4CFF923BC.thumb.jpeg.12f416002a302f1910b5289adec4b1d3.jpeg

33AE106A-39C3-410A-90D1-A9BBD399F1C1.thumb.jpeg.1bb1bd13c16b020d1f16a95827b08370.jpeg

AFE504E1-89B4-482C-809D-71F5BD875F97.thumb.jpeg.d8eda6f9c7ddaca47521cd45ace1e89f.jpeg
 

Will do some proper shoots soon hopefully now that I have a light box and a new tripod. But only after I do some dusting and rearranging. Rotating the items displayed now to accommodate some things. 

3F5BA594-953D-43CF-B9E7-4C8ECE1711D9.thumb.jpeg.17ccd49cf25d63db2dfcf18156524a7f.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kicker773 said:

Good eye 3D935CFA-066D-4A2E-B405-5A243EAA1203.thumb.jpeg.a0db672c377898c28a18b201a9e2312a.jpeg

 

Majority have some good visions 8C12B586-B774-4A40-846D-92F4CFF923BC.thumb.jpeg.12f416002a302f1910b5289adec4b1d3.jpeg

33AE106A-39C3-410A-90D1-A9BBD399F1C1.thumb.jpeg.1bb1bd13c16b020d1f16a95827b08370.jpeg

AFE504E1-89B4-482C-809D-71F5BD875F97.thumb.jpeg.d8eda6f9c7ddaca47521cd45ace1e89f.jpeg
 

Will do some proper shoots soon hopefully now that I have a light box and a new tripod. But only after I do some dusting and rearranging. Rotating the items displayed now to accommodate some things. 

3F5BA594-953D-43CF-B9E7-4C8ECE1711D9.thumb.jpeg.17ccd49cf25d63db2dfcf18156524a7f.jpeg

Mecha porn!!! Will patiently wait for more pics!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Always nice to see your collection @Kicker773, but I truly have a soft spot for any/all 1S Minmay Guard variants. :wub:

-b. 

Let’s put a smile on that face!”  
(excuse the old pics)

 

622C4ECA-CD75-4726-B21D-095DCBE9F68E.thumb.jpeg.daa3683a56d41f5a80f190d3ca570575.jpeg

DC9D0E6C-E232-483A-9F0F-F0CF34301AAC.thumb.jpeg.64e3bd57840538e7698e1e7db45b346a.jpeg

733B9541-6904-4BDF-9A49-58688D6C676D.thumb.jpeg.aaa9fe0dfe77b0a59a65bad7bb6d3ce4.jpeg

1F793176-5996-4CC7-BC8A-6B68E4EE5E9D.thumb.jpeg.79d91fe1867ee6ffb0e988dfc2d73a57.jpeg

518B8828-9221-4A46-ADEB-82D50D13624B.thumb.jpeg.ab9fb73b4bfa9543daa02a4c5bd963cc.jpeg

FB82CC85-D03A-473E-956A-7FFC1C0FCFFD.thumb.jpeg.4d582088fc626f106c25b805915d4f6f.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 12:56 AM, Kicker773 said:

Let’s put a smile on that face!”  
(excuse the old pics)

 

622C4ECA-CD75-4726-B21D-095DCBE9F68E.thumb.jpeg.daa3683a56d41f5a80f190d3ca570575.jpeg

DC9D0E6C-E232-483A-9F0F-F0CF34301AAC.thumb.jpeg.64e3bd57840538e7698e1e7db45b346a.jpeg

733B9541-6904-4BDF-9A49-58688D6C676D.thumb.jpeg.aaa9fe0dfe77b0a59a65bad7bb6d3ce4.jpeg

1F793176-5996-4CC7-BC8A-6B68E4EE5E9D.thumb.jpeg.79d91fe1867ee6ffb0e988dfc2d73a57.jpeg

518B8828-9221-4A46-ADEB-82D50D13624B.thumb.jpeg.ab9fb73b4bfa9543daa02a4c5bd963cc.jpeg

FB82CC85-D03A-473E-956A-7FFC1C0FCFFD.thumb.jpeg.4d582088fc626f106c25b805915d4f6f.jpeg

I'm speechless.  Those are beautiful.  Awesome job!  These are all customs you did yourself?  What did you use for the base valkyrie?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, the Golden Age, back when a variety of folks were pumping out customs of all sorts for the 1/48's, 1/60's, and the Chunky Monkeys. :wub:

Thanks for the nostalgia trip!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...