Jump to content

DX YF-29 Durandal (Maximillian Jenius Unit) WWM Release


no3Ljm

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Is it cannon?

I'm guessing that it shows up in the new Delta movie. Hard pass for me on this one and the "worldwide" VF-25. I already have examples of both valks in my collection (Alto YF-29 and Ozma VF-25). Will save my money for some other inevitable PO Madness events. I only break my "no repaints of the same valk" rule for SDFM, where I must have them all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

I'm guessing that it shows up in the new Delta movie. Hard pass for me on this one and the "worldwide" VF-25. I already have examples of both valks in my collection (Alto YF-29 and Ozma VF-25). Will save my money for some other inevitable PO Madness events. I only break my "no repaints of the same valk" rule for SDFM, where I must have them all.

I'm a hard pass on the 25 too. It's the best looking anniversary edition IMO. But that's not a high bar. It doesn't do anything for me.

I have a M&M display and I would be tempted to get the 29 for that. But it's pretty full..........and right now there is a M&M of everything. Having a Max 29 and no Miria would throw it off balance and my OCD would murder me.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I have a M&M display and I would be tempted to get the 29 for that. But it's pretty full..........and right now there is a M&M of everything. Having a Max 29 and no Miria would throw it off balance and my OCD would murder me.:D

I’ll tell myself to put this Max 29 with the rest of the Delta display. It belongs there after all.

Or if he does need Miria to balance him out, I can put another Miria VF-1J from M7, as a sort of them coming together from solo appearances. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

I'm down for this and the 25.  Give me all of the Blue Valks, make them up if you have to.

Looks like this release includes Super Parts?

I think Bandai figured out that they can move more super parts by just bundling the damn things with the valk, given that there's no further R&D needed for something that they designed 10 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm a hard pass on the 25 too. It's the best looking anniversary edition IMO. But that's not a high bar. It doesn't do anything for me.

I have a M&M display and I would be tempted to get the 29 for that. But it's pretty full..........and right now there is a M&M of everything. Having a Max 29 and no Miria would throw it off balance and my OCD would murder me.:D

Just get the Alto set that came out not long ago. Miria’s 29 wouldn’t look much different right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Just get the Alto set that came out not long ago. Miria’s 29 wouldn’t look much different right?

Unless. @sqidd prefers both 29 should have the Xaos like Max's instead of Alto's SMS. Not to mention the MM Wings insignia. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

True. But then poor Mylene will have her own good-looking figure. Mom and Dad aren't. ^_^

mylene_1000158295_1.jpg.cd8cac8057f11bf5463a2aa7b251577f.jpg

Haha yeahh really liking the new Megahouse figures. Sigh too many new valks & toys to save up for over the next few months..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Easy choice between this yf 29 and ww vf 25, for me.

Yf 29 integrates many of the feats that were developed for the vf 25 during the episodes and 2 movies. Plus it includes super parts.

If the vf 25 had included super parts it would be a different story.

Either way I wont be getting neither xD, I already have some of each from the Frontier era.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wasn't following how many places you could get the last MMW figure so I'm not sure what all the options will be but I'm happy to see there will be more. I might not have considered this otherwise.

I really still shouldn't but.. it's Max...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

I wasn't following how many places you could get the last MMW figure so I'm not sure what all the options will be but I'm happy to see there will be more. I might not have considered this otherwise.

I really still shouldn't but.. it's Max...

Dude, everywhere.  Like, everywhere!  Every online US shop you can think of and about a hundred you can't all had it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am very excited for this, especially if it is a worldwide release…..makes me wonder why this is and the VF-31AX Kairos Plus releases have not been….I love that they are including the fast packs with this release.

Twich

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • no3Ljm changed the title to DX YF-29 Durandal (Maximillian Jenius Unit) WWM Release

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...