HMR Macross Zero VF-0D Shin

MKT

• 4 weeks later...

Ok.. that's a little bizarre.  I have no idea what they were doing with those photoshoots, but the second set are republished shots of the painted prototype with the frosted canopy.

I think I can live with that blue on the upper two shots though.  A little bright, but I like that better than too dark.

Liking that shade of blue & light grey more & more. No Bandai blue-balls here though - from preview to PO and coming release in a relatively quick timeframe, less than a year? Rainbow canopy is the icing on the cake. 

• 1 month later...

can we just say again how awesome it is...to click the where can I buy at the bottom

image.png.3c3829adc7e7bf735bd0fbf41308a6d2.png

And it takes you to the Tamashi Nations Amazon page where I can order it? (bit later than the 8/11 release, but it could be an early Christmas)

https://www.amazon.com/TAMASHII-NATIONS-Macross-Phoenix-Hi-Metal/dp/B0BX2L8X9G?ref_=ast_sto_dp

$150 is equivalent to a Japan buy + international shipping

image.png.c92e537100c675d6ceb7760df7201a83.png

I have this pre-ordered from BBTS, and I am really looking forward to it, since I have never been able to get the Arcadia 1/60 toys. I still have a pipe dream of being able to buy a 1/60 VF-0D premium finish version….if I ever win the lottery or inherit millions from a long lost, unknown rich family member!

Can’t wait to see this arrive in October from BBTS!

Twich

15 minutes ago, MKT said:

Excited for this release as well. Even if already have the Arcadia versions, I'm usually reluctant to handle them much so this HMR will be a alternative to play & whoosh it around. :lol:

Same: the PF Arcadia I worry about the paint, and the non I worry about the legs.

On 7/29/2023 at 11:54 AM, MikeRoz said:

Does this re-ignite any coloring debates?

20230729_123850.jpg

Anyone else notice the misprint and coverup? Could it be they printed a card for another Macross Zero VF-0 variant and were not prepared to announce it yet? A Shin use VF-0A perhaps? Inquiring/hopeful minds can hope/dream….

Twich

On 8/6/2023 at 11:08 PM, MKT said:

Excited for this release as well. Even if already have the Arcadia versions, I'm usually reluctant to handle them much so this HMR will be a alternative to play & whoosh it around. :lol:

Pretty good summary of the HMR line.

HMR is the old beater car you drive to work everyday and don't care if it gets messed up in a hail storm. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Pretty good summary of the HMR line.

HMR is the old beater car you drive to work everyday and don't care if it gets messed up in a hail storm. :lol:

Truth! :lol:  I don't have any qualms about displaying a couple of HMRs at the office both for the lower price, and smaller footprint.  They're just good for swooshing during conference calls.

5 hours ago, twich said:

Anyone else notice the misprint and coverup? Could it be they printed a card for another Macross Zero VF-0 variant and were not prepared to announce it yet? A Shin use VF-0A perhaps? Inquiring/hopeful minds can hope/dream….

Notice that "Fall 2023" has not been corrected. If another VF-0D was coming this fall, they would have had to announce it by now.

Just now, Chronocidal said:

Funny, I definitely got charged for my HLJ order.. but it's yet to make it to my warehouse for shipping, it's been in processing over a day now. :huh:

Not in a rush, since I'm waiting for other things to come out before I ship, but still weird to see them take that long.

Mine popped in my warehouse this morning.

But I also have a preirdered t-shirt that released last weekend, not charged yet, but already shows as discontinued.

Seems it is taking them some time to process orders.