MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Times have changed indeed over these years.  I think we’re all starting to get too old for these things that we used to do in our younger years as we all age gracefully. 

5 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, this will be interesting. My flight leaves 5 minutes after POs open, and lasts 14 hours.

5 minutes off the ground? You can probably still try on your phone once the 'do not' lights turn off. If you're still in the tarmac or taxiing, go for it! Take a chance! ;) :good: 

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

5 minutes off the ground? You can probably still try on your phone once the 'do not' lights turn off. If you're still in the tarmac or taxiing, go for it! Take a chance! ;) :good: 

Don't be a cheapskate.  Pay for the in-air internet service.  American Airlines offers in-service internet for about $15.00.

41 minutes ago, 26662 said:

Don't be a cheapskate.  Pay for the in-air internet service.  American Airlines offers in-service internet for about $15.00.

They don't turn on the in-flight wifi until after takeoff typically.

Also: China Airlines, going to Taiwan.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They don't turn on the in-flight wifi until after takeoff typically.

Also: China Airlines, going to Taiwan.

Send me the bill.  I'll cover the connection fee:  [Offer declined.]

Edited by 26662
Offer declined so I removed the addy - even though it may persist below. [It's an alias addy that can be deactivated, but I'm kinda fond of the addy.]

4 minutes ago, MKT said:

Amiami PO only opening on the following day, in what has become their usual practice now.

I noticed that too.  Of all the pre-order sites I've seen thus far, Ami Ami is the only one I've used previously.  I've registered new accounts with a couple alternative vendors, but w/o prior experience I'm a little wary.  I've been in the game for over 30 years and I've been burned more times than I care to admit.  If there's a silver lining, it's that credit card companies have been pretty generous lately with clawing back "scammed" funds.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

38 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Thanks for sharing the links guys. I'm going to log into the usual Japanese sites and try my luck at 3am Eastern, but not holding my breath. Interesting how AmiAmi now opens a day later, which may not be a bad thing.  

Best of luck to all!

Time to fire up the ol' account for another round of preorders - always greatful to everyone here for the link posts!

Seems Luna Park would be everyone's last resort given the price. Despite the VF-21 finally becoming available, the Ostrich is the one worth dying for... 

For US, TamashiiWeb listed these stores: Amazon (Tamashii Nations Store), BBTS, CrunchyRoll, Entertainment Earth.

Links provided on the Tamashii site is routing to its respective homepages. Keep an eye out. :good: 

4 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

Will HLJ  be selling tonight?

Maybe, but finding anything on their site during a pre-order is almost impossible.  Their search doesn't work, and they sell out in seconds to people with inside info on the product pages.

10 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, this will be interesting. My flight leaves 5 minutes after POs open, and lasts 14 hours.

Don’t crash the plane trying to order from a site that possibly will crash as well