So wait, now we're going to have Robin/Nightwing AND Wonder Woman crammed into this?

Why not just call it Justice League: Origins and call it a day... :p

-b.

Word is that these will be more as cameo appearances (if the rumors are true and they will actually play these people and not as another character) and they'll use the actors elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

And we have a Wonder Woman...

Synder has confirmed. The actress has confirmed (via Twitter, @GalGadot). Time for her to hit the gym.

Uh..almost speechless. She wasn't half-bad as a kick-ass chick in the Fast & Furious movies, but as someone as iconic as Wonder Woman? Seeing will be believing.

And yeah, she needs the gym AND a sandwich to pull of WW.

-b.

i like gal adot a lot. she is super hot, but she's gonna need a wonderbra top with stuffing for the WW role (despite what amazonian means lol). also some gym time and some more eating. i really can't think of who i'd put in a WW outfit for this movie though....has to have the body and the look. facewise gal could pull it off i think...she needs a black dye job in her hair and stuff but she is gorgeous.

i like gal adot a lot. she is super hot, but she's gonna need a wonderbra top with stuffing for the WW role (despite what amazonian means lol). also some gym time and some more eating. i really can't think of who i'd put in a WW outfit for this movie though....has to have the body and the look. facewise gal could pull it off i think...she needs a black dye job in her hair and stuff but she is gorgeous.

They put Antje Traue through a workout for the Faora-character. I'm sure they'll do the same with Ms. Gadot.

Also, I keep seeing this comparison thrown out.

christian-bale-batman-begins.jpg

And Tom Hardy did the same when he had to bulk up for the role of Bane in TDKR coming out of Lawless. So I see Ms. Gadot hitting the gym. How much we'll see of her and what she'll look like when film starts, who knows.

well yeah bale is ridiculous.....i mean he's like 90 lbs in the machinist basically and roughly double that in batman. i doubt an actor can do it that many times and not take years off his or her life. women tend not to be as drastic in their changes, plus if i was gal i woudln't want to put on TOO much muscle and bulk...on her frame she'll look not that feminine anymore and as buff as wonder woman is...she is still very feminine. i see her putting on like 10 lbs for the role maybe and hopefully the increase in testosterone from lifting doesn't shrink her modest but nice chest. that or she can bulk the other way...gain a little fat along with the muscle....probably be better.

I'd say Kate Middleton would look awesome in the role of WW!!

KateMiddleton_070508.jpeg

nah too britty.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Gil Gadot? She's pretty but she's not WW quality. I don't want WW to be some buffed up thing either; muscular builds on a girl are a crime against newborn kittens and humanity..

They put Antje Traue through a workout for the Faora-character. I'm sure they'll do the same with Ms. Gadot.Also, I keep seeing this comparison thrown out.christian-bale-batman-begins.jpgAnd Tom Hardy did the same when he had to bulk up for the role of Bane in TDKR coming out of Lawless. So I see Ms. Gadot hitting the gym. How much we'll see of her and what she'll look like when film starts, who knows.

I get a cold shiver down my spine when I see Bale in the "Machinist".

I know, and the extra amazing thing is that Batman Begins was his next movie after the Machinist!

Gal is hands down beautiful, but I agree she needs to bulk up a bit for WW. Just get some more meat on her bones to add to the curves a bit. Azrael mentioned Faora....she had, IMO, the right physique. Hopefully they can get Gal there too.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Not bad looking at all, but she definitely needs to be boned with some meat, I MEAN, put a little more meat on her bones. :p

Wonder if they ever seriously considered Adrianne Palicki for the role? She definitely has the build and look for the part, but not so sure about her acting chops.

but not so sure about her acting chops.

You think that they took "acting skills" into consideration.......??

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 5 weeks later...

So Super Girl and WW all rolled into one... maybe it is just them explaining "Greek gods" and such as Kryptonias same way as Thor in the movies is framed from the start as being alien. Then again, the idea of more than one DC hero sharing screen is rumored to be cursed.

Reading the comments on the article most folks have fallen back to say this is just "some dudes" guess and in no way a "rumor" or leak.

Either way I kind of feel like I'm seeing a train wreck just before it happens. Hopefully I'm wrong and the movie turns out to be awesome sauce, but...

-b.