Jump to content

Hi-Metal R


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

U$S 172 shipped to Argentina, decisions, decisions. Do I need more Regults?

Yes you do.  Plus you'll get some beautiful Tenjin box art as an added bonus.  B))

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yman1437 said:

Maybe you don't need more Regults....

 

But you need more MISSILE REGULTS!!!!:D

 

28 minutes ago, Methrash said:

Yes!! (Ya pedi mi pack, espero se pueda seguir trayendo para diciembre)

You are not helping me with my Macross addiction!!!!

:lol:

 

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I don't have to stay up late tonight.

Ordered a set from NY $171+change.  Ouch!

At least my 1 Glaug & 1 Regult will now have some friends.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Tomahawk and Phalanx in 2018 right Bandai?  Right?!?!? ;)

Now that 2-packs are an HMR thing........

2-pack VF-1EX Hayate and Mirage?

2-pack TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki?

A single DYRL Hikaru VF-1A release...or....3-pack Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki VF-1A set?

Or how about a 2-pack VF-1A DYRL Hikaru and Max and a 2-pack DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A and VF-1S Max? (forcing you to buy the set!!!)

Then DYRL launch stands with SSP's so you are forced to buy multiples to arm-up your naked DYRL VF-1A's!!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I have a lot of stuff waiting for shipment at AE.....they seem to hold stuff indefinitely....can anyone chime in with how long you have actually been able to hold stuff at AE before being asked to ship it?

If I can hold stuff there till December, I was thinking I may as well place my regult missile set orders at AE since I have most of my HMR POs for the remainder of the month with them...including non-HMR stuff....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

So the Tomahawk and Phalanx in 2018 right Bandai?  Right?!?!? ;)

Now that 2-packs are an HMR thing........

2-pack VF-1EX Hayate and Mirage?

2-pack TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki?

A single DYRL Hikaru VF-1A release...or....3-pack Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki VF-1A set?

Or how about a 2-pack VF-1A DYRL Hikaru and Max and a 2-pack DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A and VF-1S Max? (forcing you to buy the set!!!)

Then DYRL launch stands with SSP's so you are forced to buy multiples to arm-up your naked DYRL VF-1A's!!!

 

Shhh Jvm don't give bandai ideas!! The only time a 2 packer is good is if it's cheaper which is normally not. I like to hv the luxury of choosing what to buy...

31 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I have a lot of stuff waiting for shipment at AE.....they seem to hold stuff indefinitely....can anyone chime in with how long you have actually been able to hold stuff at AE before being asked to ship it?

If I can hold stuff there till December, I was thinking I may as well place my regult missile set orders at AE since I have most of my HMR POs for the remainder of the month with them...including non-HMR stuff....

 

I probably will go AE too since my MG hazel is there. Tho I probably won't leave it long but to ship once the regults come in cos I can't imagine them holding for everyone can they??! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

So the Tomahawk and Phalanx in 2018 right Bandai?  Right?!?!? ;)

Now that 2-packs are an HMR thing........

2-pack VF-1EX Hayate and Mirage?

2-pack TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki?

A single DYRL Hikaru VF-1A release...or....3-pack Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki VF-1A set?

Or how about a 2-pack VF-1A DYRL Hikaru and Max and a 2-pack DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A and VF-1S Max? (forcing you to buy the set!!!)

Then DYRL launch stands with SSP's so you are forced to buy multiples to arm-up your naked DYRL VF-1A's!!!

 

This actually might be a good way to release the less popular stuff. If that's what it takes to get the less popular stuff releases then I'm all for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in for three sets still, but I'm waiting for my next payday so I can get all three sets at once, otherwise NY would be stupid and ship the two I can get now, and then the single set I'd grab next week in separate shipments come December. Zero interest in rushing to buy these, TWE items always have open pre-orders for like two to three weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

I have a lot of stuff waiting for shipment at AE.....they seem to hold stuff indefinitely....can anyone chime in with how long you have actually been able to hold stuff at AE before being asked to ship it?

If I can hold stuff there till December, I was thinking I may as well place my regult missile set orders at AE since I have most of my HMR POs for the remainder of the month with them...including non-HMR stuff....

 

I don't think they state any time limit so it seems indefinite. I've left items for well over a year and they sent with no problem when I was ready. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

So the Tomahawk and Phalanx in 2018 right Bandai?  Right?!?!? ;)

Now that 2-packs are an HMR thing........

2-pack VF-1EX Hayate and Mirage?

2-pack TV VF-1A Max and Kakizaki?

A single DYRL Hikaru VF-1A release...or....3-pack Hikaru, Max, and Kakizaki VF-1A set?

Or how about a 2-pack VF-1A DYRL Hikaru and Max and a 2-pack DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A and VF-1S Max? (forcing you to buy the set!!!)

Then DYRL launch stands with SSP's so you are forced to buy multiples to arm-up your naked DYRL VF-1A's!!!

 

Those are all great ideas.  The VF-1EX Hayate and Mirage should come as a set as labeled from the display.  I'd also want a 2 pack of:

DYRL VF-1S Max and Q-Rau Milia

DYRL VF-1A Max and Regult

TV VF-1A Max and Q-Rau Milia

TV VF-1A Max and Milia Arcade Valkyries

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: :lol:

Only if NY's selection tab let me select 400 in one single order, there was a pay later option, and they let me pay for them after several years later without penalty.

Edited by sh9000
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the off topic, does anyone know how to remove the front of the super parts? I'm working on some custom missile effects and I do not know if this piece is removable. I've tried but I do not want to break anything, it looks like it can spin on its axis but I'm not sure.

hi-metal-r-vf-1j-max-02.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

Sorry for the off topic, does anyone know how to remove the front of the super parts? I'm working on some custom missile effects and I do not know if this piece is removable. I've tried but I do not want to break anything, it looks like it can spin on its axis but I'm not sure.

If you are talking about the whole missile boom, it just pulls off.  There are two clips/pegs (on the inside) that plug into the engine part.  You just need to pull on it pretty firmly.

If you're talking about disassembling the missile boom (like on a 1/60 scale), there is no way (that I know of).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

If you are talking about the whole missile boom, it just pulls off.  There are two clips/pegs (on the inside) that plug into the engine part.  You just need to pull on it pretty firmly.

If you're talking about disassembling the missile boom (like on a 1/60 scale), there is no way (that I know of).

 

Yes, I was referring to the whole missile boom, I did not know if I could break something because I did some strength and could not remove it. I want to copy it into resin to add missile effects without damaging or using the original. Later I try, Greetings!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...