This eBay listing for Tommy Yune artwork gave me a laugh:

"...this production cel featuring the iconic Guardian Mode from the Macross saga. Created by animation studio Harmony Gold, this cel showcases the intricate details and vibrant colors of this beloved character. The English language, multicolor cel is made of paper and plastic and was manufactured in Japan in 2003."

s-l1600.jpg

I've never seen so many inaccuracies in one auction listing before. 😅

On 11/16/2023 at 2:15 AM, no3Ljm said:

Sentinel Riobot 1/12 VR-052T Mospeada Ley Re-release
June 2024 Release
November 16, 2023 Preorder Starts
Y25300

I'm waiting for Yelow's re release. The one I'm missing.

I thought the plan is that they’re re-releasing all of them?

As good as Yellow’s release was, I wouldn’t mind if they made his armor just a shade or two lighter.  Would allow the black Mars Base markings on his shoulder to be seen more clearly.

10 hours ago, Mog said:

I thought the plan is that they’re re-releasing all of them?

Yes, they are. But not all at once. They're announcing it with a month interval. Stick preorder opened last month which has a May '24 release. Ley preorder just went up recently for a June '24 release. With what they're going for, expect Yellow preorder is going to happen next month for a July '24. And Houquet's on the next month after Yellow's.

While I know @Mog is waiting patiently for news on a Tread, I'm wondering if a Dark Legioss is in the works? I'd like to see that happen. 

And yes, I'm still harping on the idea of Sentinel making original TV version ride-armors, I'll buy those in a heartbeat. 

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

While I know @Mog is waiting patiently for news on a Tread, I'm wondering if a Dark Legioss is in the works? I'd like to see that happen. 

And yes, I'm still harping on the idea of Sentinel making original TV version ride-armors, I'll buy those in a heartbeat. 

Yes!! +1!!

And the Pilotless Legioss too.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Might get a second Yellow for the saddle bags and it's my favorite in armor mode with those double blade thingys. 

I hope the blue Legioss is the next reissue. It makes sense if Sentinel is trying to gauge interest in the Tread... it's the main hero's ride, can be displayed in any of its 3 modes, can be displayed with the Tread in 3 configurations. Can also be kept inside the box for those who also like to collect an extra MISB. ;)

Edited by m0n5t3r

It’d be awesome if they slightly recolored Yellow and Houquet on these reissues (Yellow a lighter shade of blue.  Houquet actually RED).

But I suspect even that is too much of an ask.

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Wow, don't leave your Legioss on the stand for too long.  Just heard a crash in my office, stand snapped right off.

20231211_174428.jpg.498b467ace325f09d37ea0b0bde57eda.jpg

Check the previous page. This happened to at least two other members. Not sure if they got the replacement part they requested from Sentinel though.

I changed the way my Zeta (in fighter mode) is mounted on the stand to almost vertical when I first saw this happen.

Edited by m0n5t3r

• 2 weeks later...