29 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

That looks like part of the armored kit, it has plates that go in front of the arms.

I'm guessing they've been incorporated into the new super pack?

IDK, for me it looks like whole new arm with integrated plate

I didn't think I needed yet another Hayate, but there you go...

It's not quite as sleek as the original 31, especially with the protruding guns, but I still like it.  I especially like the color layout with accents instead of the whole bird being that color.

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

I was looking at the armor design between the old and new, there doesn’t seem to be any physical differences.

As for the super parts, they sit differently on the new valks, so maybe there are some differences  from that point of view.

Will see if I want to grab one or two as I already have quite a few 31 valks.

I think that's a normal 31-A under there from the fact that the beam tonfas aren't so ginormous... weird that they would feature it though, given that the armored Kairos was already in the previous movie.  Perhaps it has a more prominent role in the upcoming movie?  I bet a whole squad of them gets blown up to show how serious the baddies are, LOL.

I must have that AX!

I must say there's nothing like giving two more state of the art aircraft to two of the worst hero pilots in the franchise. Xaos not really spending their money too well. Probably why they can't afford ammunition. :lol:

Woo! In for as many as I can score :D

I hope this will drive down the price of the DX 31A. I could always use another kairos 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
Wrods

3 hours ago, dur said:

I didn't think I needed yet another Hayate, but there you go...

Imagine how many other valks and accessories (e.g., super packs for Arad and Chuck, Kairos reissue) we'd have if Bandai didn't keep releasing Hayate variants. Even if it's mostly a repaint of the Kairos, that shows a lot more effort than the Malibu Stacy variant (now with Speaker Pod!) that they just offered to us....

30 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I must have that AX!

I must say there's nothing like giving two more state of the art aircraft to two of the worst hero pilots in the franchise. Xaos not really spending their money too well. Probably why they can't afford ammunition. :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol: 

22 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I hope this will drive down the price of the DX 31A. I could always use another kairos 

If bandai does release another A, maybe the price would dip a bit..

Not sure if the AX would steal the thunder away, since the A has that military-ish appeal..

soooo, these are modified or improved 31A models?

7 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Why would it?  These aren’t the same as the A.  It only makes the previous version more unique.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Why would it?  These aren’t the same as the A.  It only makes the previous version more unique.

IDK; maybe people think it’s the newer shinier version and the original 31A loses some appeal? We shall see

22 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

Looks like just recolored with different heads. 

There is more that is different than just colors.  The edge of the saw-tooth is extended and had a point to it.  The forward stabilizers are larger.  The pod has a different load-out and creates a “stinger” look at the rear that isn’t on the original.

If Bandai will not release Kairos’ Super Pack, atleast release its Armored Pack. As neutral color like that, it’s going to be easy for people to buy multiples and custom paint it for the rest of the Delta Valks. ;) 

A832FC41-ED3C-4486-9584-23C591598500.png.2fb2b542550f24575ffd780a0348774a.png

87BC752C-642B-4FDA-883D-B4FC24A29351.png.0de68f5edee238d4963fd09248f11076.png

D29FD81A-46CF-459B-B050-D97A734F4909.png.50e7676cf1d1a0b8caca25bc5e434a8b.png

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If Bandai will not release Kairos’ Super Pack, atleast release its Armored Pack. As neutral color like that, it’s going to be easy for people to buy multiples and custom paint it for the rest of the Delta Valks. ;) 

very nice resolution pics btw. Yeah this is screaming a release like the VF-1 GBP armor and GBP armor set seperately.

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

There is more that is different than just colors.  The edge of the saw-tooth is extended and had a point to it.  The forward stabilizers are larger.  The pod has a different load-out and creates a “stinger” look at the rear that isn’t on the original.

I guess I’m just jonesing for a whole new valk rather than a slightly tweaked existing one. I love the 31A because it’s so different from the other 31’s. Just me though not begrudging anyone else’s take. They do look sweet and I know I’ll get one anyway. ha!

38 minutes ago, sqidd said:

It's a good thing we're talking about the AX's in two threads.:fool:

We are? I don’t even know what’s what anymore. Kind of the reason I didn’t participate on the last couple of PO nights here. I still scored 3 of one and two of the other. Was still able to help a member here, but yeah just too busy to keep up with multiple threads on the same topic