Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

That price is better, but still not low enough for me to bite or consider grabbing a random 1/60 valk. I'm glad everyone that waited is getting a whack at a better price though, that's always nice.

Yeah, still expensive but that is how Arcadia prices are going. We won't find any of the new 1/60s for less than $200.

Finally pulled the trigger on a VF-0S with this HLJ sale; total was ¥27,340 shipped. The last time I was tempted was Amiami's damaged box discounts, but this was way better... glad I waited.

Now, if they would only include the VF-2SS in this sale at the same 30% off... I suppose it's still too soon for that, but I'm patient.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow, I'm a little surprised they had enough for a sale, but I guess that just means the 0S didn't even sell all that well. Kinda sad, but more sad that I've gotten accustomed to picking up everything at release now, instead of waiting for clearance sales. :lol:

well, it was priced at 34000 yen (hlj). it completely sold out at @ amiami biginjapan NY and anime export, bc they had it for the regular sale of 31-32000yen. hlj never even took 5% off. so people went elsewhere.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Man... for the longest time I've had no money.

Today I find myself with enough saved to get at least one VF-0S - but I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Am I growing up?!?

I have no idea but it's quite a shame as the 0S is an excellent release.

Man... for the longest time I've had no money.

Today I find myself with enough saved to get at least one VF-0S - but I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Am I growing up?!?

No, I think you just might be coming down with something. I'd recommend ordering now and calling your doctor in the morning.

hehe, This is the 0A I bought off SuperHobo. It showed up in the mail today and went strait into surgery. Also fixed the heat shield pins and other cosmetic flaws. Tomorrow, Decals. ;)

as an aside, Avatar is Hani from EXID, TaeTae may be my spirit animal but nobody does a derp face quite like Hani-Oppa. :p

hehe, This is the 0A I bought off SuperHobo. It showed up in the mail today and went strait into surgery. Also fixed the heat shield pins and other cosmetic flaws. Tomorrow, Decals. ;)

as an aside, Avatar is Hani from EXID, TaeTae may be my spirit animal but nobody does a derp face quite like Hani-Oppa. :p

Well son of a B....., got my ladies mixed up! Hani is awesome! :lol: