Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Just now, jenius said:

It has obvious landing gear in the legs, I think it's a full retool.

The other two in sound force look like half-baked 3D prints with no engineering.

I was about to say that the other 2 look like 3D printed mock ups rather than actual transformable prototypes. 

Looking at pics of the original VF-19Kai Hi-Metal, it doesn't have that notch above the nose cone so I think it must be a whole new chest shape which probably agrees to the obviously new legs and makes me think it's a totally new mold. The sound booster looks the same as the original though.

3 hours ago, MKT said:

Scheduled to be released on May 2024. @Raikkonen you got your wish. :good:

Glorious!!! 

Quite surprised there's still no hint of a SV-51.

And I was expecting the VF-22 with this 7 batch.

Also... they've stopped showing prototypes that are in limbo for a while... wonder if it's sign of permanently abandoning them?

Edited by Raikkonen

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Displayed at Tamashii Nations 2023.

DSC_9173_2GVO_roKFjXXMDXXjTBG94aKzUtGxT23.jpg

Whoever posed her made her look like she's holding it in, lol.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Displayed at Tamashii Nations 2023.

DSC_9182_6RW8a_D7A4uNib1Dl8BDbyJmXmWiR1RO.jpg

Excited for the VF-0A. It's gonna look great with the 0D. Crossing fingers that it really will come with the Ghost set and Bandai doesn't get any ideas.

Edited by m0n5t3r

3 minutes ago, m0n5t3r said:

Excited for the VF-0A. It's gonna look great with the 0D. Crossing fingers that it really will come with the Ghost set and Bandai doesn't get any ideas.

It's confirmed with the ghost. 

DSC_9186_n-y5mOIjHuU2iIiM_i9pJzt-fdb6YLHP.jpg.9b8a94064468d486fed4c82cd8e9545c.jpg

Edited by Raikkonen

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I was about to say that the other 2 look like 3D printed mock ups rather than actual transformable prototypes. 

5 hours ago, jenius said:

The other two in sound force look like half-baked 3D prints with no engineering.

I think this is it for them... non transformable HMR? 

I can't see any possible transformation with these proportions, unless they're just display fillers because they haven't started working on the actual intended models? 

Edited by Raikkonen

10 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

I think this is it for them... non transformable HMR? 

I can't see any possible transformation with these proportions, unless they're just display fillers because they haven't started working on the actual intended models? 

I think that's the route with those two.  I feel reasonably certain, looking at these figures, that they don't transform, but that a Hi-Metal R valkyrie would definitely transform.  This must be all they have to show, for now, the 3D equivalent of shadowy silhouettes.  I'm curious though, if they can make the  VF-11 transform when it's built like a Pixar mom.

1ACB63C4-F69D-4C94-A87C-32C49B99CEC4.jpeg.41bb065c63c7fc6204358b776a47bfc2.jpeg

35C1CD79-C0C8-4C7E-849A-A5D00621511D.jpeg.ff1f913e102e424518a05fc99181153a.jpeg

97BF694D-9AA8-4A1B-97CD-2EDAE0B72C0D.jpeg.2b65786a7b546e659f0bd4254d91aae5.jpeg

Upgraded my HM VF-1J Max with HMR parts (TV hands, metal arm connectors, shoulder covers, and side covers).  I like the blue and white combo more than the HMR version.  For now this will be my HMR VF-1J Max version 2.  If Bandai releases an official HMR VF-1J Max Super Valkyrie Revival (hopefully in white and dark blue) then I'll still buy it.