DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

so this morning i got this through Facebook:

Dear Mr Moore,

sorry that we have to reply to you here, we did reply to your inquiries each time but looks like you are not receiving our e-mails.

Probably they ended up in your spam folder, sorry for this.

We explained in the very first email that there was a problem with the Alto Parts listed on our website, we found out that the last remaining piece was crushed and that we needed a few days to get another one.

Since looks like we have a communication problem and as you say you are VERY impatient we alreay sent you a full refund.

Again sorry for this problem.

Erika

So now i dont know. I have check my spam filters: nothing. I even checked through Gmail on a browser instead of through outlook and STILL couldnt see any emails.

So if they were sending em, now i feel like a dick, but since i cant find them... I dunno....

My alto parts order with them was in the same limbo. I got the same sorta response, but not at the refunded stage yet.

I'm trying to sweet talk them into giving me a discount on my shipping and have them send me the crushed one if the contents are still good.

Edited by Duymon

Well, on day 15 I decided to open a paypal dispute to get my money back.

In less than 2 hours my order was cancelled and my money returned to me.

Still no communication made to me.

So thats me and NY done for good.

Weirdly enough, on Day 16 for me I just got my shipping notice from NY for my 2nd Alto 25F. Ended up paying 340 for a sealed one so that I can have one in super and one in armored packs :0 God forbid they release tornado packs there'd better be a reissue :0

Edited by Duymon

Bandai really needs to reissue the Alto, I've got one with Armour Pack, one with Super Pack, need to have a third one bare.

Hopefully, they will do a reissue bundled with an updated Tornado Pack.

I need one, period! I have the super pack, armour pack, and 0 valks to put them on. I too hope they do a reissue with the Tornado pack, so I can sell off the tornado pack to people with the earlier renewals. (it's already spoken for, Eugimon claimed my potential future spare tornado pack long ago)

I just pray they don't change the colors, and make it minty-blue like the last time...

Is the main color of the Armor Parts the same as on the Super Parts.

If they are and you have both sets you could ditch the thigh pieces from the Super Parts and use the armored version.

You would lose the white markings and the armor on the intakes has a different color but I guess they would look good.

At the moment I'm thinking if I should by the Alto Armor Parts only for that. :)

I apologize in advance for asking this in the wrong thread, but if I was considering trying to sell my broken V1 Ozma with armor pack, about how much do you think I could ask for it? Both front landing gear doors are broken, and the main waist "hinge" in battroid mode has developed a visible crack on one side. I won't miss the V1 at all in favor of the V2, and I seriously regret having bought the V1 in the first place.

Are they ever going to release a super pack or tornado pack for the VF-25G? IMO the VF-25 looks a little too scrawny without a super pack on..although those dynamic poses tcracker posts does help it look meaner. oh and yes a tonrado pack bundled fo the VF-25F would be awesome if they released that.