DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I saw the add to cart a couple of times, but every time I tried to click on the button I got the dreaded "DX Chogokin - Macross Frontier RVF-25 Messiah Valkyrie (Luca Angelloni Model) Renewed Ver.(Preorder) is sold out.

Thank you."

So sad... now it's time to order from NY.

I actually had it in my cart while it was still in stock... and the site crashed EVERY time I tried to check out.

Now, it's still in my cart, but they say they don't have enough to fill the order.

Utter bullshit. They need to make "in cart" items count as sold, and this wouldn't happen.

Seriously.. the traffic on that site was nonsense. Basically amounted to a DoS attack.

Managed to add it to my cart, but their server blew up before I could complete my order. By the time I got through my cart, I got this:

Currently we do not have enough qty for this item to cover your order.
Please go back to the cart, and process again.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

CD JApan has opened orders for folks who are keen

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-82545

When you go to their main page that link doesn't even exist if you use the search function. I was on that page at the same time as amiami with constant typing of RVF-25 and that wasn't even there! Wonder how you managed to find it :wacko:

Edited by Falcon

Well, least I can take comfort in the fact that my Macross30 copy arrived in customs in LA tonight. Maybe if I'm really really lucky, I'll have it this weekend, and get distracted. :lol:

I got mine coming too. Should be leaving Tokyo soon

Edited by xrentonx

When you go to their main page that link doesn't even exist if you use the search function. I was on that page at the same time as amiami with constant typing of RVF-25 and that wasn't even there! Wonder how you managed to find it :wacko:

It's funny.I was just checking my email (I'm doing all this at work though, shhhhh :X ), and received the link to the product in CDJApan's mailing list. So out of curiosity, I clicked it to check if there're stocks for you folks. When I saw it was still available, i posted it here immediately (my tabs are all opened).

Oh well, better luck next time. I'm not interested in this at all..all I want is my damn VF-25S/F renewal. I hope these stores could feedback to Bandai the response of these, so that when and if they do a reissue again, there would be ample stock...

Edited by SaitouSad

I'm sure NY will have plenty of pre-order slots available. But I fear that they might not secure enough stock.

The whole NY hype started with the VF-171 CF so we have to wait if the can fulfill all of those orders. :)

Yeah I searched that (Ebay) right after I left the Amiami fiasco. What is so sad is my scanner caught it, but I could not get it to add to the cart lol.

It was actually up at least an hour before Amiami put them on sale. It's kind of ridiculous that some douche in NY is selling them hours before they go up with no guarantee that he's even getting one and Ebay lets this crap fly. Sold out on HS btw.