DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

June for Luca's? At that rate it'll be 2014 for Alto's or Ozma's to be re-issued....

They haven't even mentioned super packs for Michael yet either.

Edited by xrentonx

WOW, I got one at NY, that was fast! I suposse that NY is going to open the preorder in some minutes with an higher price like always does.

I continue thinking that this thing with the Bandai VF's preorders is ridiculous.

Edited by tomac66

$213 uh, that hurts. Hope the second batch from NY comes with slightly less of a mark-up. :(

Even YA is "not for sale" now at those inflated prices - now I'm thinking I should have grabbed one this 30mins ago (funny how you always want it even more when you miss out on it)

We have to wait and see what happens at the release date of the VF-171CF. I ordered the VF-25G on release date for the normal MSRP at amiami and I assume that was because not all pre-orders where shipped.

On TFW someone said he hast 25 VF-171CF pre-ordered at amiami so with all the hype and people double or triple order just to be save (and thats getting worse with every new Bandai MacF release) I guess that there will

be units available at release date.

Of course we know more once the VF-171CF is released.

I was really hoping this would be the easiest to get but between it being the least popular, and most rare, plus people who have to complete their squads (despite not liking the character) that may have made it the hardest to get.

Haha....that Ebay scalper I linked to in disgust last night must have not gotten any....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RENEWAL-VF-RVF-25-Messiah-Valkyrie-Luca-Bandai-DX-Chogokin-Macross-Frontier-F-/321081416127?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5938814571384507417%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D321081416127%26

...he closed his auction without any sales. Awww....too bad, so sad. Serves him right for trying to fleece folks hours before these even went on sale, douche bag. Haha, he thinks he's getting $1500 for a set of the Armor Plus Tekkaman Blade figures. What an a$$hat.

Edited by Lupin The Third

O.k. now I officially frustrated enough with Bandai that I bought die S.H.Figuarts Origami Cyclone....

...yeah I know I should not reward Bandai for this crap by buying more Bandai stuff but....

*bursts into tears*

...it's all good now come on NY bring the next batch for $300 each plus shipping.

sell me one!

seriously! don't they want to sell more of their toys?

missed NY too...argh!

I would but... well.. you see a pattern here with the collection. I aim to have 2 of each. I'm no Master of Macross who gets at least 3 though :p

post-25-0-64458600-1362162022_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon