DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I sincerely hope he didn't pay 400 for it.

I gave up my pre-orders for the G due to so much other stuff coming out at the time. But now that we're through the holidays and it's only about 20 dollars more than what I had pre-ordered it at...I'm super tempted. I certainly don't need the whole gang, but I dig the blue color and the head of the G.

Members here have found it in stock for about 90 bucks cheaper shipped. Glad you found one, but you may have overpaid a bit. The 25G doesn't seem to be as popular as the others even though I personally think it looks the best. 250 bucks is probably my top dollar for any of these. I'm not so attached to the designs that I must have them, nor am I willing to pay ebay scalpers way more than what it's worth.

If the RVF isn't popular that's great, because it's my fav and I want multiples to customize :0 Grey RVF with yellow nose ftw. Also, the 25G seems to be very easy to procure, even now. It's been out like 3 months and still going for around 200-ish, even on NY.

Edited by Duymon

All I need is Luca's RVF and a reissue of Ozma's S model, and perhaps a CF "A" version, and my 25 collection will be complete. I do hope that any further releases will be at least as relatively easy to secure, as a preorder or near retail, as the G has proven to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly naive question, but would it be very tough for some of the Shapeways gurus around here to design conversion parts for the V1 valks to make them more like the Renewals? You're really only talking a couple parts for the hips, maybe something more involved for the shoulders but certainly not impossible.

Does anyone know if Bandai will be releasing a v2 of the Luca "green" VF-25 fighter?

And his fast packs and radar dish?

Sorry in advance if it's already been mentioned in this thread ... I didn't go through all 39 pages. Too lazy, LOL.

Does anyone know if Bandai will be releasing a v2 of the Luca "green" VF-25 fighter?

And his fast packs and radar dish?

Sorry in advance if it's already been mentioned in this thread ... I didn't go through all 39 pages. Too lazy, LOL.

Yeah it's due fairly soon, it was shown around the same time as the VF-171 canon fodder which is just up for pre-order now.

Slightly naive question, but would it be very tough for some of the Shapeways gurus around here to design conversion parts for the V1 valks to make them more like the Renewals? You're really only talking a couple parts for the hips, maybe something more involved for the shoulders but certainly not impossible.

If by a couple of parts you mean 90% of the toy or more; then sure, it wouldn't be impossible, just ludicrously expensive and difficult to the point where you should just pay the scalper prices for a proper renewal.

Edited by anime52k8

Goddam Nippon Yasan is taking FOREVER! i paid for the Michael on the 3rd with EMS, and it hasnt left Japan yet! The Alto is even slower!

That is odd, I placed my order on the 6th, and it shipped out yesterday via EMS. It's my first order placed with them. I hope they ship yours out soon.

Awww the Vf-25G looks so awesome. The shade of

blue that they used amazes me every time I look at it.

And it can even look through the sniper scope.

I guess you should not use the stand in the way B_A_T did it when he displayed the Valkyrie in fighter-mode.

That looks really stressful for the front of the plane.

Members here have found it in stock for about 90 bucks cheaper shipped. Glad you found one, but you may have overpaid a bit. The 25G doesn't seem to be as popular as the others even though I personally think it looks the best. 250 bucks is probably my top dollar for any of these. I'm not so attached to the designs that I must have them, nor am I willing to pay ebay scalpers way more than what it's worth.

Where do you get it? I really want anther one with or least just the super amour pants

Edited by slaginpit

Yeah it's due fairly soon, it was shown around the same time as the VF-171 canon fodder which is just up for pre-order now.

Thanks for confirming. Guess I will wait for pre-orders to be listed ...

I wish I could find a renewal Ozma for a decent price .... *sigh*

ROFL...I had to read this twice before I knew for sure what you meant.

But man, is that the Renewal Version?

Yup. It was a miracle to find an Alto at sub $200 O_o

I guess odd shops here and there have mad macross in Japan and let Renewal Altos sit for like 14 months O_o