1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Shipping not included yet with that price. I guess you do need to pay more attention.

Heh, WHoops!

well, heaven help me, but on suggestion from Eugimon, I hit Nippon-Yasan and added a pre-order. If it comes through, it'll be $340 Aussie shipped.

If it DOES come through, I'll have to skip the 19P, but that wont be hard to get down the track Im sure.

Haven't shipped mine yet since I'm going to wait til I'm back home first. Then I'll get my pair along with my second Fire Valk with the sound booster and VF-19F all at once. Going to be painful shipping. :blink:

Totals came out to $618 for two though, so $309 a piece before shipping. Yay for the Yen going back to 83 per dollar :lol:

yen is actually 85.485 yen per dollar as of this writing. Paypal dings us about 2 yen per dollar......

But in any case, if this thing had come out when 1 dollar only gets you 75 yen instead, it would have cost us 40 dollars more. I'm surely glad that USD value went up at the right time. :)

My VF-4G just shipped from HK! Shall be receiving hopefully by next monday or tuesday!! Hurrah!!

and together with my MPC cyclone rand...wow.. that is way alot of stuff to bring home.

which reseller are you with from HK?

Mine is coming from hkcollectables.com, but haven't received payment request yet as I guess it'll take a few days to get to HK from Japan.

The Chinese postal system is slow and sometimes unreliable.

I guess those leg tailfins must have a big ROM to be able to pull off a kneeling pose , from the toysdaily pics...cool!!

I just hope all those hinged wings are nice and tight.

VF−4G skull-squadron on board at the career deck! (ふぃるむ!とか VF−4G着艦)

That looks pretty darn nice! Not quite the Flashback scheme but close. Kind of like a transitional scheme or a toned down version.

Also, mine shipped as well from HLJ! :D

Chris