Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Received mine from Mykombini. They had good service and good shipping price. Although I made a mistake in the shopping cart, they cancelled it immediately. Its good to have another option in the market. I just wonder if they will learn to give more pre-order discounts in the future to compete with Amiami and HLJ, or if they will go the Nippon Yassan route with mark-ups.

Received mine from Mykombini. They had good service and good shipping price. Although I made a mistake in the shopping cart, they cancelled it immediately. Its good to have another option in the market. I just wonder if they will learn to give more pre-order discounts in the future to compete with Amiami and HLJ, or if they will go the Nippon Yassan route with mark-ups.

I think it's a misconception that NY doesn't give discounts similar to Amiami and HLJ. In fact, most of the time NY's item prices are lower than either of those 2 vendors during the initial stock. They only start marking it up if their stock runs out and they need to acquire new stock, but even then they don't always increase their prices. For other vendors, usually when their initial stock runs out, they don't get new stock until the item is released. Some people have pointed out that NY's shipping is more expensive, but I never really experienced a huge disparity in their shipping prices compared to the other vendors (maybe because I live closer to Japan).

Although I've noticed lately that NY doesn't restock as often as before, and Amiami seems to have been able to reopen preorders more often.

Finally got my Regults. It's the first HMR purchase I've made that I'm actually happy with. Looks great and is quite stable on its big feet.

It comes with a Tamashii stand in the box... good job Bandai! Don't include them with the VF-1 (which could really use it) and include them with the Regult (which doesn't really need it). :p

So how dirty would a Regult be after being in service for 500,000 cycles? :D

has anyone got theirs with the rear laser cannons broken off? or was I the only sucker who did.. though im thinking it was due to being stuffed in a suit case for the flight from HK that did it..

If your suitcase went through the conveyor system, I could believe that it got broken. I have seen how those suitcases get thrown around. I would suggest if traveling in the future to put your loot in a carry on bag. I can't trust the airport goons to even have a tiny bit of care for your luggage.

More pix:

one of the Glaug's arm guns is up side down! :lol:

If your suitcase went through the conveyor system, I could believe that it got broken. I have seen how those suitcases get thrown around. I would suggest if traveling in the future to put your loot in a carry on bag. I can't trust the airport goons to even have a tiny bit of care for your luggage.

When she told me that it was in her suit case I did cringe a little but I didn't want to hurt her feelings and tell her is was broken because of that. I glued them back on so its all good.

AmiAmi has had orders open continuously for like a month now.

Yeah. They must have cornered a lot of allocated stock from BanDai. Order now folks. Btw, for products at that price level, Amiami requires you do it registered/tracking.

:)

I'd hesitate doing this (if I were a Valkyrie pilot) if this was one of Millia's sisters. Iirc, all the Meltrans are genetically designed like Hideo Kojima's Beauty and the Beast Units. As in too hot and sexy to kill :lol:

received my 2 from cdjapan yesterday by registered SAL surprise they used a smaller box, but every corner is nice and sharp . Gonna look for my small transformers for some Sunday play.

My corners were crisp too, but some of the sides were compressed in :(