Macross in the States!

DYRL VF-1S

Asked for the TV style SDF-1, and posted this comment:

“The preorder process currently in place is extremely difficult.  What can Bandai do to alleviate that process?  I wouldn’t mind purchasing your products, but the current preorder process discourages me from expending the effort.”

If we’re still talking about pre-order night madness when they’re “officially” selling to the US, then it won’t matter much.

I mentioned every Macross Variable Fighter. The prospect of the VF-31J and the YF-19 Full Set available here in the states from Tamashi Web Shop is quite nice! I hope this becomes the way to be able to order directly from the web shop!

Twich

Told them to figure out a way to work with HG to release merch from the only series that matters and will make them the most money......SDFM/DYRL!

Suggested they just re-release EVRYTHING outside of Japan with "Robotech/HG" slipsleeve covers and maybe even "exclusive" non-Japanese market items to create some Macross buzz...

Doubt any of it will happen

Filled out the survey. I hope it won’t be limited to Delta, Frontier, and Plus.

As a bite to those who have not yet completed the survey. When asked where you get your information for Macross, be sure to type in MacrossWorld.con.  Might be nice to have an official representative make themselves appear on our site for input and suggestions.

I put MacrossWorld. I am pretty excited that they might offer these toys directly to the USA and possible other western regions.  Thinking back on it now, I totally forgot to mention a VF-11, VF-19S and/or VF-19Kai Fire Valk or VF-9. 
Twich

I added my two cents - asking them to finish the Hi-Metal R line, especially the destroids and Kakizaki + Max. Added that the non transforming figures were the best part of the line and something like a Queadluun Rau would be great too.

Also told them I am looking forward to the DX YF-21 that was shown and hoping they do a DX VF-11B as well.

19 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

As a bite to those who have not yet completed the survey. When asked where you get your information for Macross, be sure to type in MacrossWorld.con.  Might be nice to have an official representative make themselves appear on our site for input and suggestions.

Wish I had thought of that when I did mine.

Why even bother when there is no DX VF-1 or even HM-R Macross in question #10 and #11 of the survey?

Only VF-31J, YF-29, and YF-19.  Must be a inventory-glut.

The YF-19 DX is not even really that good of a purchase even against the wonky Arcadia-YF19 original release...

On 10/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, DYRL VF-1S said:

Btw, which one of you crazy cats are Ollie Barder?! Reveal yourself. 😜

Someone asked this awhile back and he replied. I believe Cacophanus (had to check spelling) is his tag. 

I commented in the survey if they could up production numbers to maybe make it easier to get a hold of their products.

2 hours ago, treatment said:

Why even bother when there is no DX VF-1 or even HM-R Macross in question #10 and #11 of the survey?

Only VF-31J, YF-29, and YF-19.  Must be a inventory-glut.

The YF-19 DX is not even really that good of a purchase even against the wonky Arcadia-YF19 original release...

It's the three most recent non-TV/DYRL DX Chogokin releases, i.e. the most recent 3 releases they are allowed to sell in the US.

Also there's a reason the Bandai YF-19 is going above MSRP, while the Arcadia is going below MSRP (or roughly at MSRP) despite being released longer ago. The Bandai is a solid figure.