1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

never ordered from this site, deposit 1 dollar guarantees you the figure? 😅

Yes.  Also guarantees the preorder price whenever it is listed.  If the price goes up, you get the price you preordered at.  Show.z/Gundammit has some of the best after purchase customer service/support on the internet as well. Any problems with breakages or missing pieces are fixed at no cost to you. Shipping costs are included in the price, though it takes a bit longer than DHL/UPS. They also have one of the best rewards programs out there. Excellent place to order figures. I obviously highly recommend them.

Edited by mantisfists

44 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Yes.  Also guarantees the preorder price whenever it is listed.  If the price goes up, you get the price you preordered at.  Show.z/Gundammit has some of the best after purchase customer service/support on the internet as well. Any problems with breakages or missing pieces are fixed at no cost to you. Shipping costs are included in the price, though it takes a bit longer than DHL/UPS. They also have one of the best rewards programs out there. Excellent place to order figures. I obviously highly recommend them.

Thanks for the reply, I just order it. I hope it stays true to the design shown so far, I been collecting  high profile figures for more than a decade now and this Cyclone looks effing amazing despite some say otherwise.  

This is a sister site to Showzstore. They created it to handle more of the Gundam type related merch. Have ordered from them many a time with great success. What I really like is that any points you have at Showz work there also, so if you've racked up mega points you can use them across both platforms...ultra cool.

And yes, Alex GS, whatever they set the preorder up for is all you pay to guarantee a reservation spot. They will let you know when the item is in stock and that's when the remainder of your payment is due. I hope they stick around a long time cause they are one of the most solid collectibles platforms I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Just noticed 'mantisfists' already answered Alex GS...my bad.

Edited by claude grant
duplicitous

5 hours ago, claude grant said:

This is a sister site to Showzstore. They created it to handle more of the Gundam type related merch. Have ordered from them many a time with great success. What I really like is that any points you have at Showz work there also, so if you've racked up mega points you can use them across both platforms...ultra cool.

And yes, Alex GS, whatever they set the preorder up for is all you pay to guarantee a reservation spot. They will let you know when the item is in stock and that's when the remainder of your payment is due. I hope they stick around a long time cause they are one of the most solid collectibles platforms I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Just noticed 'mantisfists' already answered Alex GS...my bad.

Thanks as well Claude :good:, is always great to know more information about good sites to get our high end figures, is not that easy to jump and try buying right away import stuff from websites you have never bought or knew they existed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, claude grant said:

17 hours ago, claude grant said:

I can't speak to your experience but my transactions with them run smoothly thank God. Wouldn't have posted the link if I thought they were shady.

I clicked on this link and it reserved the pre-order to another person and it had my email address but different ship/bill address. I notified the site owner of the breach.

22 hours ago, graphic revolt said:

I clicked on this link and it reserved the pre-order to another person and it had my email address but different ship/bill address. I notified the site owner of the breach.

Gundamit I think is some sort of mirror page for ShowZstore. I preordered for something else on showZ and didn’t have any issues 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

MoShow's Cyclone displayed at WonderFest Shanghai 2023.

386147186_10225126035083411_4269327489561218874_n.jpg

386159407_10225126040803554_4910425607968112670_n.jpg

384073500_616093723785096_5116747555478221216_n.jpg

379658096_698645578404203_8303522167889807665_n.jpg

384816903_845641570542849_2064302127134798345_n.jpg

Those are some pretty nice pictures! I like the design, even if it does take liberties.  Can’t wait for more info about release and price. 
Twich

54 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

I'm guessing the stand it comes with will be mandatory for posing.

Due to its design, no matter how cool looking the Ride-Armors are, I think majority of its figures (sans model kits) really needed a stand to support its heavy backpack.

Besides, I don't want to see my figures always face flat on the ground every time the cabinet gets bumped up.