1 hour ago, Perxion said:

Hi everyone,

I want to share with the group the update of the Jim's truck.

I finished the missiles backpack.

Now is time to painting.

Enjoy it!

IMG-2460.jpg

IMG-2461.jpg

Are you making the STL (or raw CAD files) available for purchase/download?

Thank you all.

The scale is 1/48 for the sentinel line.

At the moment I do not plan to sell the models, but I am going to think about it and if I decide to do so, I will notify you here.

When I have it painted I will upload more photos.

Thank you all!

05.jpg

I like the Legioss in battroid/soldier mode, the fighter version needs a bit of work 

I wonder if it is significantly cheaper for them to get a Robotech II license than the Robotech one...they still get the Legioss design right?

image.png.dfd378b1ebab18003a597024751ba6ad.png

3 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

And I think the Sentinel one was about 6 inches, so are they going for a rough 1/24 scale?

I love the idea of a bigger one, since it's such a small thing.. but not with those fighter proportions. :lol: 

At 32cm, based on Legioss Soldier official 8.75m height, that's putting between 1/27 and 1/28.

Both the Alpha and Cyclone look weirdly stubby. At first I thought perhaps the pics were somehow stretched vertically, but maybe not. Hopefully more pics will start appearing to judge from more angles.

But not really liking the liberties taken to the design in this first look. They new surface treatments look very generic, overdesigned & actually clash instead of mashing well with each other especially the Cyclone. Look at the rider's forearms, it's like he has some puff sleeves going on. Suddenly the new Breaker Ride Armors look better compared to this. 

I keep hoping someone will take the Alpha sometime and just go all out on a reinterpretation that stretches it out into something that looks airworthy. :lol:   The proportions of the battloid mode don't really work with it, but it's a fun thought experiment at least.

26 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I keep hoping someone will take the Alpha sometime and just go all out on a reinterpretation that stretches it out into something that looks airworthy. :lol:   

Sentinel’s rendition looks pretty airworthy:

IMG_6338.jpeg.1fcbfcede8a0419f7d92dc722b20d2d2.jpeg