3 hours ago, MKT said:

F72E0178-CDAE-40C8-B356-AE7752D7E49D.jpeg.7c59af196d0c0681010a29e823c9e873.jpeg

I do like the details on the helmet. That's it. I don't think this figure will be able to do those cool dual pistol poses unless you remove the hydraulic attachments in the arms in Ride-Armor mode.

And like @mechaninac, I'm also going to skip this. I'm just going to wait for new infos on their TLEAD and the chances that they might do the original Armor Bikes. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

I'll likely get one of this new Intruder ride-armor. When the concept drawings were first revealed nearly a year back, it looked pretty meh, but the changes to its design & colors to its current toy prototype have quite won me over.

The original drawings looked so drab:

gb_top_fv_ride_armor.png.jpg.a58e9d8df8487c4a8a7f2b104d84cb55.jpg

ridearmor.jpg.be9a70233f24810504c2d9217f90d3a7.jpg

The biggest problem with that original color scheme was that the bike and the human armor were two very different primary colors.

And it’s not like Stick and Rey where the colors are just slightly different.  We’re talking a major contrast on that original Intruder.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

So basically this is approximately how the color would look on the figure if they used the original color reveal. Not bad I think. But overall, I would go with the official one too.

DSC_0059-7_intruder_NO3LJM.jpg.7d871d3c1a646df27694a33ea3effcce.jpg

Official color.

DSC_0059-7.jpg.d5f49b2853eb74112f56fe7e52cb2ae4.jpg.79973e27883c53fa934808afbbc330e7.jpg

I see what you mean by the colors. I’m still not buying it, but just that choice of color is a vast improvement to the look

54 minutes ago, Big s said:

I see what you mean by the colors. I’m still not buying it, but just that choice of color is a vast improvement to the look

Same here actually. This is a skip release for me. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

LOL are the Q-Rau-looking pods sprouting from her back or sits on top of her head? For some reason, from that angle it reminds me of Queen Armidala. :p 

Still, I like this quirky design though.

Now, I think I know why they originally went with black:  that drone on the back of the seat would be better for spying and “intruding” if it was black.

But red makes it a big honking target that’s quick to spot.

Edited by Mog

5 hours ago, MKT said:

LOL are the Q-Rau-looking pods sprouting from her back or sits on top of her head? For some reason, from that angle it reminds me of Queen Armidala. :p 

Still, I like this quirky design though.

The one in the background has a funky head, while the one in the foreground may just have the helmet tilted back can’t tell if it’s part of that ones helmet or a back unit. The one in the foreground looks a bit different from the others 

5 hours ago, MKT said:

Why is there a transparent cowling piece on the back covering the exhaust? If that is an exhaust outlet..

I think that whole back assembly pops off and becomes a drone.  That transparent piece probably is there to protect the camera? 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

is this available for preorder anywhere?  I can’t tell by this thread. 

Did a quick and dirty check on Amazon Japan and didn’t see it listed.

41 minutes ago, Mog said:

I think that whole back assembly pops off and becomes a drone.  That transparent piece probably is there to protect the camera? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ok I see what you mean now on the drone.
Naturally then I'm wondering where are the exhausts..

• 2 weeks later...

MSRP Yen 23,000 before tax; a 15% increase from previous ride-armors. ^_^

The pics do not show, and listings doesn't mention a separate helmetless head. 

Here's a previously unreleased pic of bike & drone from the PO pages.. where are the exhaust pipes again? Dang I'm so fixated on that :p

set88277_14.jpg.ca6114b0caae062450bad539eb005e90.jpg