Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Well I'm not getting my Hi-Metal Hikaru 1S by Christmas, or anytime soon for that matter. NY sent my frakking package to Salt Lake City, Utah, I'm in Vegas...I don't know what my options are at this point, I already put in a complaint ticket, and they already responded and said they'll contact Japan Post and see what they can do, which I'm guessing is nothing. With mail service how it currently is, I'm not hopeful in them getting the package back anytime soon, that is if they even do get it back and it doesn't get lost in this Christmas mess. They won't just replace it, they won't refund me either, granted, if I wanted, I could have Paypal MAKE them give me my money back, but I'm not sure how well they'd take that, especially with me having already paid off a Figuarts Hulkbuster and Hi-Metal Roy for future release. Now I know why lots of people don't use NY, they've shipped to me before, but this was just a stupid, blatant mistake.

No, those would only work for Yamato/Arcadia valks. But maybe the stands they are for will work with the adapters provided. I'll look for the ones I have, I just put them away. :D

They yeti stand should be able to hold a whole squadron though. Just ask him to make adapters that'll hold multiple valks. Or maybe even some Regults when they come out.

I thought this one could be used to display Hi-Metals. You just need arms from the Tamashii stands to plug into pegs on the base.

http://www.yetistand.com/product/yetistand-alpha-with-pegged-base

No, those would only work for Yamato/Arcadia valks. But maybe the stands they are for will work with the adapters provided. I'll look for the ones I have, I just put them away. :D

They yeti stand should be able to hold a whole squadron though. Just ask him to make adapters that'll hold multiple valks. Or maybe even some Regults when they come out.

That's what i meant those stands without the adapter you made. Just said that as a way to identify the stand since i don't remember what bandai calls them. Let me know if they work. :)

Well I'm not getting my Hi-Metal Hikaru 1S by Christmas, or anytime soon for that matter. NY sent my frakking package to Salt Lake City, Utah, I'm in Vegas...I don't know what my options are at this point, I already put in a complaint ticket, and they already responded and said they'll contact Japan Post and see what they can do, which I'm guessing is nothing. With mail service how it currently is, I'm not hopeful in them getting the package back anytime soon, that is if they even do get it back and it doesn't get lost in this Christmas mess. They won't just replace it, they won't refund me either, granted, if I wanted, I could have Paypal MAKE them give me my money back, but I'm not sure how well they'd take that, especially with me having already paid off a Figuarts Hulkbuster and Hi-Metal Roy for future release. Now I know why lots of people don't use NY, they've shipped to me before, but this was just a stupid, blatant mistake.

Did it actually get marked as delivered to Utah? If so, that seriously stinks. I'm in Vegas too, and I've got a package from Mandarake (contains the super parts for Alto's VF-171) that went from customs in Los Angeles all the way to Cincinnati. Tracking just updated last night to show it leaving Cincinnati. I've had this kind of mix up happen before and things eventually got sorted on their own, so I'm trying not to worry about it, but still...

Maybe you and I just got the wrong tracking numbers for our items? Or someone in Los Angeles customs hates Las Vegans? :lol:

Did it actually get marked as delivered to Utah? If so, that seriously stinks. I'm in Vegas too, and I've got a package from Mandarake (contains the super parts for Alto's VF-171) that went from customs in Los Angeles all the way to Cincinnati. Tracking just updated last night to show it leaving Cincinnati. I've had this kind of mix up happen before and things eventually got sorted on their own, so I'm trying not to worry about it, but still...

Maybe you and I just got the wrong tracking numbers for our items? Or someone in Los Angeles customs hates Las Vegans? :lol:

Not delivered, it was out for delivery in Utah, but the address wasn't even real or valid, so the status updated to Return to Sender, and now It's on its way back to NY. They apparently shipped it out to a non-existent address, it wasn't even valid, I don't know where the hell they attempted to send it to. And now, the long wait...

I had a similar issue with CDJAPAN once. I triple checked my shipping info and they shipped again. Ultimately it was because the package was thrashed during shipment rendering the label illegible. Hopefully that didn't happen to you because if they sold out they'll try to ship back the damaged good.

Edited by jenius

That's what i meant those stands without the adapter you made. Just said that as a way to identify the stand since i don't remember what bandai calls them. Let me know if they work. :)

Looks like they'll fit. I don't have the stand but I have the small adapter piece that comes with it and they fit with the hi-metal ones although just a tad loose. The two on the left are adapters that came with the stands and the one on the right is the the one that came with the Hikaru 1S. They all have the same degree of looseness.

post-151-0-02045200-1450386145_thumb.jpe

Not delivered, it was out for delivery in Utah, but the address wasn't even real or valid, so the status updated to Return to Sender, and now It's on its way back to NY. They apparently shipped it out to a non-existent address, it wasn't even valid, I don't know where the hell they attempted to send it to. And now, the long wait...

Ugh, that's almost as bad because now you have to rely on NY's customer service, which in my experience is less than great. :( My wayward package arrived at and then departed another Cincinnati post office, so I'm optimistic it's working its way back west.

Hope things work out for you though, and at no additional cost to you either. Stay warm!

Well, waited until the very last moment to pay N-Y for my Focker VF-1S.

There is a huge part of me that wishes I hadn't ordered it to begin with, especially since this line hasn't grown on me. I will admit though that I don't dislike the Hi-Metals, I just don't like them all that much either. Just 'meh', IMO.

-b.

Well, waited until the very last moment to pay N-Y for my Focker VF-1S.

There is a huge part of me that wishes I hadn't ordered it to begin with, especially since this line hasn't grown on me. I will admit though that I don't dislike the Hi-Metals, I just don't like them all that much either. Just 'meh', IMO.

-b.

I think a lot of charm will be added with the non vf1 toys. Not a bad bet to grab the vf1 toys in the meantime because it seems likely there will be late comers, especially if the line keeps growing, making it easy for you to unload them if you're still not feeling them.

oh! forgot about my orders, i guess nothing motivated me to pay for it.

Ha!

Definitely could have used the money for other stuff, considering the holidays and all but I didn't want to deal with any account cancellation nonsense, especially since I'd already paid for that SH Figuarts Hulkbuster.

I think a lot of charm will be added with the non vf1 toys. Not a bad bet to grab the vf1 toys in the meantime because it seems likely there will be late comers, especially if the line keeps growing, making it easy for you to unload them if you're still not feeling them.

Very true, and I am excited for the enemy mecha. If those turn out well then maybe that will make me more enthused for the VF-1's.

-b.

Yep, that works, though it's massive overkill like Yeti and exo pointed out, you could use that base for an entire squadron.

Tons of stuff to play with once I have my own laser cutter, but one idea is to have a base that only has 5mm holes in it. Not pivot for yeti arms. Just a heavy base for tamashii arms.

Yep. Bring on the enemy mecha Bandai. Can't wait.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ha!

Definitely could have used the money for other stuff, considering the holidays and all but I didn't want to deal with any account cancellation nonsense, especially since I'd already paid for that SH Figuarts Hulkbuster.

-b.

Happy Holiday's -b!

yeah, i think i would've end up paying for it if i remembered.

I have a quick question for those that pre-ordered something from MyKombini.

They show that a 50% payment is required, but when I when through the whole checkout process they did not once ask for my paypal.

Are they like HLJ and will invoice you later? of like anime-export and you have to go to your account order page and pay from there?

I have a friend that only knows the battletech names and another that only knows robotech names, so when I use macross names for the same mecha with them it gets stupid confusing. We end up saying stuff like the one with gun arms on 2 legs that's tan not green with a missile rack on top.(tomahawk, Excalibur, and I can't even remember the battletech name I think it was war hammer or something.)

the only reason i got the Roy was so that these enemy mechas have someone to shoot at.

Anybody finshed the Macross Factory kit (1/100 scale from Bandai)? Wonder how they look with Hi-Metals. I got the kit but haven't had time to build and won't have time to build for a loooong time.