Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Im hoping this will be a little easier than the regult as maybe people wont need to army-build. I need ONE glaug. I'll probably end up reselling a Regult at some point since i got in on two preorders. within a few mins of each other and was scared to back out of either cart until it went through. One each is enough for me.

Regult was easy enough so I think this one will be harder. Bandai loves to watch fans suffer. :lol:

Hello All,

Pardon the question but I am kind of new to this whole thing. What does it mean when something is called a Web exclusive? OK I am thinking exclusively available on the web but does it also mean fewer produced than a non web exclusive? Would that also mean more expensive as well? This is in reference to the Roy Fokker bandai vf-1s hi metal r 1:100. Thanks in advance for the education.

Edited by SuperMacrossFan2015

Hello All,

Pardon the question but I am kind of new to this whole thing. What does it mean when something is called a Web exclusive? OK I am thinking exclusively available on the web but does it also mean fewer produced than a non web exclusive? Would that also mean more expensive as well? This is in reference to the Roy Fokker bandai vf-1s hi metal r 1:100. Thanks in advance for the education.

It usually means that the item in question is a special or limited edition, but not necessarily limited production, available exclusively through the Manufacture's, or partner's, Web store and, sometimes, select E-tailers like Nippon-Yasan.com; and yes, Web exclusives almost always retail at a higher MSRP then general releases.

Edited by mechaninac

Hello All,

Yes, web exclusive means the items are sold exclusively through a web store, thus requiring the use of a proxy seller such as Nippon-Yassan or Anime-Export to purchase one and sell it on your behalf, as Macross items are not exported from Japan directly.

Web exclusive pre-orders are made on a by-demand basis, so when you pre-order in advance you are assured of your order. Bandai DX and other high-end collectibles sold through retailers are often hard to secure, but tend to cost less as they can reduce the RRP. Web exclusives cost more as there are proxy fees involved.

Ninja'ed by mechaninac

Edited by Tober

well that was easy.

Will Nippon Yasan pull a fast one on us and make us pay much soon as they did with the Fokker exclusive?

They said it was Tamashii exclusives that require up front payment... so on this one I'd say they probably won't.