Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Just got an email from NY saying the scheduled release date for the Monster has been brought forward a couple of days.. yeah its not much but anything sooner is better than later! Im absolutely busting to get this thing!

How much is the total for this, how much is shipping, imagining pretty high

Tonight's the night! Get your wallets ready to go for the races for max

Don't fret sir. Your wallet is pretty much not involve yet during PO night madness. ;) But good luck though on pressing F5 just to refresh the web pages. And stay away from cart-jackers. :rolleyes:

Hard to tell, people seem to be chomping at the bit for this one but then again foreign fans like Max way more than domestic Japanese do. And those 1/60's sat around for quite awhile.

Yes they did.

And even I as I type this the HMR Cannon Fodder is still available (again) for pre-order at one major e-tailer. And it's been there for days.

-b.

Don't fret sir. Your wallet is pretty much not involve yet during PO night madness. ;) But good luck though on pressing F5 just to refresh the web pages. And stay away from cart-jackers. :rolleyes:

I hope I'm able to secure one from AE. I dont like the idea of pay later anymore because it gives me one less reason to explain at a later point to my wife why I don't have the funds. LOL

Yes they did.

And even I as I type this the HMR Cannon Fodder is still available (again) for pre-order at one major e-tailer. And it's been there for days.

-b.

Yeah I'm not a fan of max or Miria vf. The qrau is where it's at.

Or maybe vf over load. After the destroids I might buy another vf variant.