Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm sure you guys probably already know this, but FiginStock will email notifications when an item goes back up for preorder. Sometimes it's more frustrating when those notices come in the middle of the night and sell out before you get up, but it's helped me a lot. They don't cover every site but Amiami, Big In Japan, CDJapan, HLJ, Hobby Search, and Play Asia are supported for notifications for new items and AmiAmi and Mandarake for used stuff.

Is this different than adding the "Watch List" to be alerted when something is in stock, which some of these sites already have, such as Ami Ami?

Probably the same concept. ;)

Would it be weird if those FigInStock 'F5 hitters' will do the same thing as register their email to get notify if there's update on the items and then when it's available, they will email you the link they received from the stores? Hehehe. :lol: j/k

But kidding aside, I guess this is helpful on existing or released items. Just make sure you check your email everytime. Because there's no point on doing this if you don't check your emails regularly. ;)

Is this different than adding the "Watch List" to be alerted when something is in stock, which some of these sites already have, such as Ami Ami?

Personally, I've found it to be more reliable. I always get updates faster through FiginStock. I don't even always get notifications direct from AmiAmi. Plus there's the convenience of being able to set up one reminder rather than having to hit a bunch of sites. It's helped me keep up with Figuarts after I sleep through a preorder. :)

Since the CF VF-1A will come with an extra head, I plan on painting the DYRL style head grey so that I can interchange between VF-1S Strike Hikaru and VF-1A Super Hikaru. I plan on doing the same for Max once I get around to making my custom VF-1S Max.

I couldn't hold my second preorder for the Monster. Naughty me decided to pay for Hot Toys Deadpool.

hlj? I just got a notice from figinstock that it was now available at HLJ. so i snagged it. Went back to out of stock, so it must have only been one.

pre-orders on Max closed. according to my notes here's what's next:

miria super valk
mass prod super valk
elint
super o
spartan
defender
tomahawk
phalanx
VF-IA (TV ver)
Regult (small missile type)
Regult (Heavy Missile Type)
U.N. Spacy (launcher arm) (?/201?)
Macross (ACT Trident (clear blue ver. w/ U.N. Space kite) (?/201?)
Zentraedi (capital ship hull) (?/201?)
Zen mech 1
Zen mech 2
Zen mech 3
breetai ?

miria super valk

mass prod super valk (I'd guess DYRL VF1A releases and separate super parts negating a separate Super Mass production release)

elint

super o

spartan

defender

tomahawk

phalanx

VF-IA (TV ver) What's this? TV GBP?

Zen mech 1 DYRL Male power armor

Zen mech 2 TV Male power armor A

Zen mech 3 TV Male power armor B (or Q Rau?)

breetai ? FIGUARTS

Edited by jenius

miria super valk

mass prod super valk

elint

super o

spartan

defender

tomahawk

phalanx

VF-IA (TV ver)

Zen mech 1

Zen mech 2

Zen mech 3

breetai ?

One thing you forgot to mention is the 1/100 SDF-1 partial carrier deck shown in the Tamashi dioramas :)

But what's your source for the Zentraedi (capital ship)?

Edited by arbit

Curious as to what you guys think are the chances that there will be more Max pre-orders before the actual sale date?

What tends to be the mark up for post pre-order sales?

thx to figinstock i manage to get the sole VF-1J max on Cdjapan

final price 123.35

@Mr Bomber: Ese precio incluyo shipping a Guayaquil?

Curious as to what you guys think are the chances that there will be more Max pre-orders before the actual sale date?

What tends to be the mark up for post pre-order sales?

@Mr Bomber: Ese precio incluyo shipping a Guayaquil?

Asi es, por registered mail con tracking. El EMS salia como 10 latas mas.

One thing you forgot to mention is the 1/100 SDF-1 partial carrier deck shown in the Tamashi dioramas :)

But what's your source for the Zentraedi (capital ship)?

A little off topic but the tomy gimix had an incredible deck with better launch arms with wires and light up effects and maybe elevator and doors.

I admit it. I will mix the scales in my diorama. Sacrilege. I know.

So how about a long double row of 1/144 Tomy Building Collections with HM-R Miria chasing the Regult down the middle!

post-18429-0-54652900-1468063596_thumb.jpg

Edited by arbit

Might look a little too small?

Nice....maybe that is how Quamzin's ride was depicted in the M7 DYRL remake.... :rolleyes:

Quamzin rolls in a Nousjadeul-Ger in the DYRL we are familiar with....

gallery_12176_640_39084.jpg

......Bandai will hopefully produce the N-Ger soon.....

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks.

Someone linked these earlier in the thread, but the Sankei 1/80 scale papercraft models should be pretty close to perfect for HMR dioramas: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=104&cat=rail&sold=0&state=0&sortid=0&target=maker&searchkey=Sankei&spage=1&Scale=1%2f80

Depending on size, you could probably also use HO-scale train buildings (1/87) or 20mm tabletop game terrain (1/72).

I admit it. I will mix the scales in my diorama. Sacrilege. I know.

So how about a long double row of 1/144 Tomy Building Collections with HM-R Miria chasing the Regult down the middle!

RAIL-18375.jpg

Me too. I'm gonna put my gimix Valk with a regult hmr to reproduce the city battle scenes in the intro to the tv show. If it's too small I'll mix it with my revoltech regult

I'm sure you guys probably already know this, but FiginStock will email notifications when an item goes back up for preorder. Sometimes it's more frustrating when those notices come in the middle of the night and sell out before you get up, but it's helped me a lot. They don't cover every site but Amiami, Big In Japan, CDJapan, HLJ, Hobby Search, and Play Asia are supported for notifications for new items and AmiAmi and Mandarake for used stuff.

Thanks cool tip

Someone linked these earlier in the thread, but the Sankei 1/80 scale papercraft models should be pretty close to perfect for HMR dioramas: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=104&cat=rail&sold=0&state=0&sortid=0&target=maker&searchkey=Sankei&spage=1&Scale=1%2f80

Depending on size, you could probably also use HO-scale train buildings (1/87) or 20mm tabletop game terrain (1/72).

Those papercrafts are quite expensive. Train modelers much spend as much as we do!