if you were granted wishes from a Genie..

spanner

Ok.. Say for example you happened to stumble upon a

Genie's lamp, rubbed it and woosh! Out came a Genie and he granted you the 3 wishes, one of which you could choose a life size fully functioning Valkyrie of your choice then which one would it be!?

Personally considering my age (late 30's) and the fact I grew up with the original Macross series during the early 80's making me "old school" I'd have to say I'd choose Hikaru's VF-1J!

Yeah yeah I know the later and more modern Valks are better faster more sophisticated and all that and of course all of which are indeed wonderful machines but its that original and classic design of the VF-1 which means the most to me..

Im very curious to see what others would choose!

Apologies in advance for the silly topic! ;)

The 'old school' in me wants to choose Hikaru's 1S with Strike Packs. It's my favorite valk of all time. But that was before I saw the YF-19 back in the 90's. If I could wish for both of them at the same time doing that 1 Valkyrie wish, I'll DO it. And I mean EACH. Don't want the Genie to give me a mash-up one. Hahaha! :lol:

I would wish for the ability to have and operate a VF-27y with a suitable landing field and facilities to support a real valkyrie. Also, I would want it painted in the YF-27-5 Shatar femail scheme with optical camp. I also would like the redesign of the gunpod that made it much shorter, but with the same power. I hate the length of the gunpod so much that I took the two little lengths off of my toy and now the toy sports a "shorty" gun pod.

Twich

VF-2SS+SAP! B))

But can the VF-2SS actually fly? :p

I mean if the Valkyrie is a magical being it will fly no matter what. Or is the Genie so bored in his lamp that he earned his physics PhD while waiting for a new master so he will only grant wishes that are plausible. :p

I mean if the Valkyrie is a magical being it will fly no matter what. Or is the Genie so bored in his lamp that he earned his physics PhD while waiting for a new master so he will only grant wishes that are plausible. :p

If a magic Genie is granting wishes, my Valkyrie II (VF-2SS) will fly faster than any other! :p

Screw You guys, I'll take the SDF-1 loaded with Valkyries and escape to Space!

But not before loading it up with bridge bunnies.

Dang! Just DANG! Wish I would of thought of that.

needamorre.jpg

^_^

LOL!! thanks for that.. ;)

I gotta say this is the best idea hands down!!!

Why didn't I think of that.. Still I would be flying my J!!

I believe the VF-2SS was only used in space combat and it appears completely designed for that purpose. Besides if SDF-1 can fly... anything has a shot lol (even a rock...)

VF-22s for me though

An awesome idea but it's like wishing for more wishes...no cheating! :lol:

For me the classics never die...Focker Custom VF-1S Strike B))