Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Guest davidwhangchoi

what about a yf-19 assembly kit?

jk, i think it's the phalanx conversion kit and the unfinished stuff on yamato's chamber

Edited by davidwhangchoi

If they do go the phalanx route, I think they would do well.

I know, "remember what happened to the destroids, yada yada yada"...but now that the bargain-bin tomahawks and defenders are all swept out of the market, the ones left are not so cheap anymore.

Plus, the collectors who bought the tomahawk and defender will now need the phalanx to complete their destroid line...

Plus, development time should be relatively short since theyre picking up where Yamato left.

I'd say its a gamble, but a less risky one than when they released the previous destroids.

1 wish? Hmmm...

For reissue release: VF-4G Flashback 2012 color scheme. I'm fine too if they do a white/creme, with red and black stripes. ^_^

For new mold/renewal: YF-21 with Fast Packs and (LED gimmick) Fold Booster. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

I have been, and will keep waiting for, a VFX-2 or Milia VF-11. Something that looks awesome.

And I would be happy to pay more for a made-to-order limited-edition version of either of those schemes.

I would be on board for both of those too. I would also like to see Arcadia release Max's VF-1S from DYRL. Since Roy and Hikaru were released in such short succession, I'm kind of surprised that we haven't heard any news regarding a blue valkyrie with the new bright white DYRL scheme.

I still need a Hikaru 1J, just one, some lucky bastards seem to own 3 or 4 for some reason. I refuse to pay the prices that Hikaru 1Js are currently going for, not when I can nearly get a VF-4 or some other high-end newer valk for the same price.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I still need a Hikaru 1J, just one, some lucky bastards seem to own 3 or 4 for some reason. I refuse to pay the prices that Hikaru 1Js are currently going for, not when I can nearly get a VF-4 or some other high-end newer valk for the same price.

luck is one of my many skills

-Isamu

i'm trying to re-create the macross museum vf-1j transformation exhibit. :wub: jk

if anyone has a yamato roy 30th anniversary dyrl w/ option parts, i'll trade grey goggle hikaru for him in a heartbeat. (i only have two roy 30ths dyrl and one aradia. can't get enough roys)

i wish arcadia would release yamato dyrl colors and a max vf-1s 2.2 updated crotch

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'm starting to wonder if they are gonna make anything else before '15.

You'd think they'd announce something now the 19' is done.

was thinking the same thing. maybe though, since turn around time for re-using molds is a lot less than developing new products.

Maybe we'll hear more during Wonder Fest Summer. I sure hope they announce more than the VF-19 Custom Nekki Basara.

Same feeling here. That was when the Hikaru Movie 1/60 VF-1S was revealed, wasnt it? If any reveals are made during that time it'll probably be released in Nov/Dec. Arcadia's booth in the winter wonderfest was disappointing in terms of the amount of reveals (only the confirmation of the 0D)

Still want my damn Super Ostrich re-do.

If Arcadia does a super ostrich re-release I hope they release it with 4 pilot figures, the regular Hikaru and Minmay in their flight suits, and Hikaru and Misa in their utility uniforms. So I can reenact the boosterless crash next to the Prometheus.

If Arcadia does a super ostrich re-release I hope they release it with 4 pilot figures, the regular Hikaru and Minmay in their flight suits, and Hikaru and Misa in their utility uniforms. So I can reenact the boosterless crash next to the Prometheus.

They will release two versions...you'll need to buy the version without fast packs to get the Hikaru/Misa figurines.... ;)

Same feeling here. That was when the Hikaru Movie 1/60 VF-1S was revealed, wasnt it? If any reveals are made during that time it'll probably be released in Nov/Dec. Arcadia's booth in the winter wonderfest was disappointing in terms of the amount of reveals (only the confirmation of the 0D)

I'm thinking maybe the Fire Valkyrie on Aug or Sep then two more reissues on Nov and Dec. I just feel Arcadia should release something for the holiday seasons. Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

M&M already please. And the Phalanx and Spartan.

Make Phalanx and Spartan come with a 2 part chain display base - need both destroids to get both pieces of the base to click together -- this will encourage more purchases.

Base works great with existing valks as well . . .

Kinda seems like if you're going by popular Valks the Super Ostrich would be the next best bet. It did get a whole lot of screen time with the three biggest principle characters in DYRL (regardless of how I feel about Max, there really was very little of him in the film.)

I think the VT and VF-1D should be important. But only if they make the right extras with them.

The Super O needs both sets of figures, including helmet-less Minmay and Misa. Obviosuly missing exploding shoulders.

The VF-1D should come with both Hik, and Mimay, and also come with a falling Hik and Minmay.

To really add value throw in the big ass space tuna and decompression door Hikky.

Maybe even a cockpit ladder.

Either way, it's the small things that could really make these releases shine.
cheap and filling accessories will make them sell, put a little heart into it. Forget the stupid oversize stands!

eh those little figures are viewable inside the cockpit. its pretty awesome ( i have the 1D) and thought it was super cool that they included a minmay. that being said a stand is nice too but i'm using my vf-1 stands for the yf-19 because its stable and large and the vf-1 doesn't needs such a behemoth.

as far as reissues...despite having max/mirria already, i want a another set...the VT-1 would be my second wish since i don't have one. also some fast packs both dyrl and tv would be nice.

Edited by Mechapilot77

• 3 weeks later...

I know you guys have said it before but I would love either Arcadia to do an SDF-1 DYRL reiisue or an SDF-1 TV version. The prices for that thing is ridiculous!! I have been into collecting now for about 3 years actively, and I have a solid collection but I have a few more I am (lusting) looking at but my personal pinnacle would that one....