Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Honestly, it's been so long since I've actually watched that scene - I just remember most of the match being 1A's.

Re: whether or not Bandai's clear v1 25F, or any clear, Valkyrie related items have sold well. I dunno, IIRC most of them were limited releases but I'm sure someone else can chime in on how well they may have done for Yamato and Bandai.

edit to add - IF this, that and the other fall into place and a transparent release from Arcadia happens then I hope the plastic holds up. It goes w/out saying that brittle plastic or other issues would be pretty sucky.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

MrK tweeted that gray molded kits are a possibility.

Well I guess it all depends on what one finds interesting. Nothing wrong with having a wish or two or three or four. Right?

-b.

I'm not looking down on your choice, I'm just saying the CF type color schemes in just different colors aren't

Very appealing, Alaska base being one.. Is still pretty boring. Good for the collectors, but boring for people wanting

More range in designs.

I'm not looking down on your choice, I'm just saying the CF type color schemes in just different colors aren't

Very appealing, Alaska base being one.. Is still pretty boring. Good for the collectors, but boring for people wanting

More range in designs.

Yeah, if we had grey molded unbuilt kits I'd probably buy 5 of them.

More range in designs.

No arguments here, I'm not overly fond of the Alaska Base scheme either, mostly because I don't have any "feeling" or nostalgia for the design vs the arcade scene where I do. I guess I keep harping on the Hasegawa partnership because I think that would be the best bet for Arcadia to put out some cool (cool-ish) non-cannon paint schemes.

I'd be down for some low visibility schemes, hell the only 1/48 VF-1 from my original collection that I didn't sell a few years back was the first Low Vis VF-1A.

I like this thread because it lets us just articulate those "wouldn't it be cool if" ideas that bounce around in our head/imaginations. It'd be even more cool if some of those realistic, or pie-in-the-sky wishes made their way into reality.

-b.

He probably got a power up!

:lol:

-b.

More range in designs.

The Alaska Base Guard would actually be pretty cool if it's in a dark green.

I just need a 1/3000 TV SDF-1, like that's it, some re-issue VF-1s would be nice too. If I was pressed as to what new mold I would like to see, how about some VF-14 Vampire action?

If you cant wait, here's a kit by experten :

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40386

Edited by aaajin