Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

The VF-11B/C are coveted by a handful of people and a release of any volume would far exceed demand. If they made them to order through a website and could make a run of like 200 valks then sure... otherwise it's right back to the HLJ bargain bin.

Some of us have just been waiting for a nice-looking VF-11 that's not just dull grey or the MOST BORING VALK SCHEME EVER, the M7 CF -11C. That thing didn't even look cool in the animation---in "real life" it looks like an unpainted kit.

I have been, and will keep waiting for, a VFX-2 or Milia VF-11. Something that looks awesome.

And I would be happy to pay more for a made-to-order limited-edition version of either of those schemes.

this might be a problem only mine has but I wish the ratchet joints in the knees were tighter on mine as well. the ankles and knees click but they have a tiny amount of play at each click, so it can rock back and forth slightly while standing and that's always bothered me.

basically I would totally rebuy a VF-11B and a YF-21 if they did them like the new YF-19.

The knee and ankle joints are pretty loose on all three of my VF-11's. I'm sure a lot of people would want larger stabilizers though I'm personally okay with the size they are now.

Sold my v2 VF-11B a good while ago, and even though I don't think the design needs a total re-design like the YF-19 just received a tweak or two would be pretty cool. Tweaks that include fixes for whatever issues long-term owners have seen and some aesthetic stuff like larger stabilizers would be aces in my book.

-b.

You guys need therapy for your VF-11B addiction, it's not that amazing. the V2 version is good enough, but enough with wanting a new version of a 200$+ cannon fodder aircraft.

I want Arcadia to make something that sells.

period.

then they can release some new paint schemes, and hopefully get some new licensing deals.

You guys need therapy for your VF-11B addiction, it's not that amazing. the V2 version is good enough, but enough with wanting a new version of a 200$+ cannon fodder aircraft.

period.

then they can release some new paint schemes, and hopefully get some new licensing deals.

I guess we're SOL, they've already released everything Macross that sells.

period.

Define "something".

-b.

It's not a Cannon Fodder, it was Isamu's first Ride, and it did more impressive stuff on screen than the VF-0D and yet that's getting a toy.

The opening battle scene with Isamu is the whole reason I wanted the VF-11B. If Arcadia ever takes a crack at making a new version, all I ask is the Rear-stabilizers be the correct size. Both of Yamato's 1/72 & 1/60 were to small from the line art.

And if they want to include the Boosters, I'd be happy with that too!

post-6180-0-88933600-1398096425_thumb.gif

1)I really want a new release of the vf-11 1/60. I don't care which flavor. It could even be a jamming bird.(the one with the head that resembles the yf-19). A Roy or Ozma variant with head sculpt similar to their original valks.

2)Full Reactive armor for the vf-11b and the vf-0 in 1/60

3) Cheyenne batroid from Macross zero.

4) 1/60 Koenig.

5) fast packs and armor packs for the vf-1. Can't find any.

6)Macross Battle 7!

7) yf-21 with bigger feet. I still think the feet/leg area can be improved to match the anime.

The ass-whooping he handed out says otherwise.

Regardless, it was cannon fodder in Plus and 7.

Unless they fix the stupid shoulder lock sliders, a less loose cockpit gimmick,

And boosters (not to mention Armor) the V2 was good enough.

Trust me I don't hate the 11', a guilty pleasure would be the M+ orange drones.

But if they want that to sell, it's gonna have to eclipse the 19' like an ancient god.

Battle packs:

1) Atmospheric booster for the Mac+ VF-11B packaged with orange target drones and missile effects (if possible).

2) Destroids from Mac+ packaged with static clinging vinyl paintball splat stickers

3) Mac Zero Cheyenne packaged with Reactive armor for the VF-0S

4) T.V. Q Rau w/ T.V. VF-1A Max

5) DYRL Q Rau w/ VF-1 Max

6) VF-1D w/ Regult

...that's 6 wishes... oh well.

They're already making the VF-0D so I am pretty happy with Arcadia as it is.

Edited by warrhead

Please tell him to make us a Genesis Climber Mospeada Legoiss. Not a kit. It's the closest thing to macross jet without being a macross mech that bandai has all the licenses for. haha (they covered pretty much everything under the yamato company name, so what's left?)

When the next tv series comes out bandai will have all the rights to do those toys too along with continuing to have all the frontier stuff. At some point Arcadia will have to limit themselves to just doing man dolls or giant gunpods.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Please tell him to make us a Genesis Climber Mospeada Legoiss. Not a kit. It's the closest thing to macross jet without being a macross mech that bandai has all the licenses for. haha (they covered pretty much everything under the yamato company name, so what's left?)

When the next tv series comes out bandai will have all the rights to do those toys too along with continuing to have all the frontier stuff. At some point Arcadia will have to limit themselves to just doing man dolls or giant gunpods.

1/60 would likely be prohibitively small for Mospeada. Orguss or Dorvack, on the other hand, could be do-able at that scale.

Mr.K mentioned some new item in 1/60 scale that he is preparing for license approval. I wonder what that is...He said it's a garage kit thou.

Probably the kits that they were trying to do a while back. The ghost, lancer and the phalanx conversion.

Probably the kits that they were trying to do a while back. The ghost, lancer and the phalanx conversion.

I hope you're right. They hinted at a Spartan and Cats Eye too... Although I remember you saying they were being developed by Digimix Studio..?

Could be their Summer Wonderfest exclusives... I'll see if I can sell one of the kids on eBay before the missus beats me up for trying it again...