Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

I tweeted mrK about the VF-1J with AP, he replied back that it is still undecided to release but theres motivation to do so. Sounds like it may still take a while :/

I wanted to ask him when he will announce other releases for this year but i dont know how to put that well in google translate to japanese. Can anyone help?

Arcadia is never going to reissue the M&M VF-1J's. If they do we will never see them until at least 2016. They just keep spitting out 1-S's of Roy and Hikaru. I'm fine with their business model, but I think the reality is they just are not going to release the M&M's anytime soon. I'm thinking a 10% chance overall that it happens and if it does it won't be for 2-3 years.

I think I am the only one who was spooked by the fact that the release of the YF-19 was pushed forward into March. I was hopeful last year with all the releases that Arcadia was delivering on time for the holiday season. However, my single wish for this year is that I see more than one Valkyrie released for 2014.

That's it, really.

its been speculated by fans that the M&M would be released but it has never been official communication from my understanding. That's why I think its just never going to happen. Like I said, I give it a 10% chance of ever being done and if it is, I bet we won't see it till 2016 or later. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Edited by sreichma

MrK said on twitter that the M&M were coming this year.

Whether that means the announcement or release. He was pretty stern

In sounding official.

THANK YOU. Two less Yamato releases I have to try and track down in good condition at "reasonable" prices.

-b.

THANK YOU. Two less Yamato releases I have to try and track down in good condition at "reasonable" prices.

-b.

pretty sure you will find alot of M&M on the bay soon.

I'm looking forward to a new M&M release, because I'm not willing to pay these super high rip-off prices.

I hope they come with super parts.

Please pardon the caps.. ARCADIA PLEASE REISSUE THE VF-4G! YOU WILL MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY!

they need to look at how many times has Bandai used the same mold and even charged a premium. They probably used tweeked the molds they used for the models there you have it.

I still cant believe they have nothing coming out for the rest of the year except one valk they letting bandia cash in

I kinda want a new mold for the YF-21. I haven't owned one but those video reviews make me feel like it's a fragile toy. I'm prob the only one but I'd like the have it next to the New YF-19.

If not I'd really like a VF-0s

Not that my name implies anything really

gerwalks are almost never very poseable

That's not true. The VF-0/1/11 are the only three that are just alright. The 4/17/25+ all are very poseable in Gerwalk. The 19 is limited by it's arms (and the terrible ankles on the newer versions) and the 21/22 are limited by the chicken legs and knee ratchet strength (otherwise I'd say it's alright.)

That's not true. The VF-0/1/11 are the only three that are just alright. The 4/17/25+ all are very poseable in Gerwalk. The 19 is limited by it's arms (and the terrible ankles on the newer versions) and the 21/22 are limited by the chicken legs and knee ratchet strength (otherwise I'd say it's alright.)

You forgot about the SV-51, super articulated but ruined by weak joints. I think its fine if arcadia doesnt make a new mold for this since it's perfect. They just need to reengineer all the joints and swivels so that everything can lock into place.

You forgot about the SV-51, super articulated but ruined by weak joints. I think its fine if arcadia doesnt make a new mold for this since it's perfect. They just need to reengineer all the joints and swivels so that everything can lock into place.

I don't own the SV-51 or the 27 so I can't comment on either of those.

• 1 month later...

I missed this thread. I've been wondering what happened to the Alaska Base VF-1A "plans" and the supposedly confirmed to be rerelease of M&M. All we got was the Fire Valk reissue >.>

From the pattern of releases as observed by someone from another thread(I forgot who), Arcadia seems to be interested in releasing main hero valks for now. We've got the 1S's, YF-19 and the upcoming VF-19Kai and VF-0D.

As a speculation, I think there may be a chance of the Hikaru 1J rerelease. However, the 1J combo with AP was still undecided referring to the reply mrK tweeted me about two months ago. I wonder whats the situation now though, maybe I'll ask him again!

I missed this thread. I've been wondering what happened to the Alaska Base VF-1A "plans" and the supposedly confirmed to be rerelease of M&M. All we got was the Fire Valk reissue >.>

From the pattern of releases as observed by someone from another thread(I forgot who), Arcadia seems to be interested in releasing main hero valks for now. We've got the 1S's, YF-19 and the upcoming VF-19Kai and VF-0D.

As a speculation, I think there may be a chance of the Hikaru 1J rerelease. However, the 1J combo with AP was still undecided referring to the reply mrK tweeted me about two months ago. I wonder whats the situation now though, maybe I'll ask him again!

None of those things were confirmed. It was all wishful thinking by board members.

Guest davidwhangchoi

None of those things were confirmed. It was all wishful thinking by board members.

none confirmed: true

it was all wishful thinking by board members: i wouldn't go that far. i would say Mr. K gave board members responses they wanted to hear and they took that as confirmation.

the wishful thinking part of the statement i agree with is they formed their own expectations of the order of re-releases which clearly is not the case.

for example: the vf-1s roy and hikaru was re-released... just like yamato so the hikuru 1j tv must by next. right?? or why did Mr.K show the alaska base tail fin on twitter? movie fast packs are right behind since movie valks were released.... and it's all going to be shown at winter WF confirmed this year!!!!!

now that the kai is announced. that's out the window

i think it's coming but none is confirmed this year so far.