Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm pretty sure the Glaug and the Monster will be in partially dissembled state. We'll have to attach the barrels and maybe the lower gun arms. In a fully assembled boxed state the shipping would be too expensive. You could pay more for oversized boxes. Shelf space in physical stores is also a premium. No store is going to sale a single Monster that take up an entire shelf when they can put 6 small toys there instead.

I just got an email from Amazon advertising the regult for $76, I think that qualifies for free shipping even though the price is a little higher the free shipping may make up for the cost.

yeah its not prime shipping though

Edited by jaylive

I got mine for $62 each but I bought three so the discount came in from the shipping. Not bad for EMS though. But it really does help preordering as early as you can. Hopefully we got a good jump on the Monster. Because that would be super expensive once it starts hitting the secondary market. People are saying that there's a ton on the toy stores in Japan. So if anyone is going, Go get a bunch and make a little bit on money on the side! Lol.

are they planning another GBP release or is the one from September all she wrote? I saw those on Amazon for $140 shipped but that's almost double the original price. I've always wanted a GBP but don't want to spend THAT much for a 1/100..

Anyone know of any 1/48 or 1/60 GBP armor-only for sale anywhere?

are they planning another GBP release or is the one from September all she wrote? I saw those on Amazon for $140 shipped but that's almost double the original price. I've always wanted a GBP but don't want to spend THAT much for a 1/100..

Anyone know of any 1/48 or 1/60 GBP armor-only for sale anywhere?

A "TV Version" was one of the options for the fan-vote competition they held so I would guess we'll get another GBP in the future. It might be a while though... they seem to have a lot in the pipeline.

I have a fear that's where she's going to go with it...

Well at least she's interested in your hobby. My girlfriend just looks at me with this weird little smile like she's about to condescendingly going to pat me on the head and say "that's nice honey". Lol

-b.

Hmm.... my wife is insisting she do my Hi-Metal R Monster review. I'll try to get her to keep her shirt on this time.

Hahaha! I just thought of your SDF-1 review after you mentioned that. :D But will she do the whole review this time then? Coz this specific Destroy Monster doesn't transform like the MM Makurosu does. ;)

Well at least she's interested in your hobby. My girlfriend just looks at me with this weird little smile like she's about to condescendingly going to pat me on the head and say "that's nice honey". Lol

-b.

Mine is more like "Toys again?" with matching raising eyebrow. Hahaha! :D

In general I'd say the wifey is probably more along those lines as well but she does like the notion of being on Youtube and seeing people's comments.

Maybe she needs to start her own channel to review Macross toys. That would be something. :)