Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Not sure if mine went through. I got through private warehouse and place order etc save, then it crashed before i got the message that said ill get confirmation email shortly. Are the scalpers bombing the site?!

I also happened to be on buying a darth maul and saw the hi metal :)

I had the first hi metal from when they first came out. Is this the same with the parts forming heat shield?

I looked online and noted that they have photos of a himetal glaug and battle pods too. Cool.

I like the scale cuz a glaug in scale with the yamatos would be a bit big for my collection.

I got the Gunbuster, and 2 VF-1Js this time. Might cancel one if I could get a better price elsewhere and then swap the armor for a super pack off the future VF-1A or Max's J.

So Macross pre-order madness every month. This will probably just apply to the VFs and the Glaug.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I was asleep. oh well. I might snag one at time of release maybe, or just wait for the Destoids and bad guys.

same.

slept like a baby. waiting for some bad guys.

I thought the darth maul wouldve sold out faster than the valk, considering the star wars fan base seems bigger, and the darth vader sold out so fast on preorder.

It's SW so probably a lot more to go around. Even so, I had to secure one before thinking about the J. On most nights it's the other way around. Wasn't sweatin' this HM preorder though :p

Finally got confirmation for hlj, and it appears somehow I got two orders. My first order went through, and then when I went back to get it a second time because I thought I had lost the first that went through as well. So I guess I'll just cancel the one at Amiami.

Ugh. I had an awful, awful day at school, and got home at 11:30 pm, and thought I'd laid down just a second and check my computer at 12:00, but fell asleep. On the other hand it was probably the best that I've slept in about three weeks or so. Maybe a pre-order will open up again another time. :(

dammit, i stop following this thread for a couple of days and completley missed that preorder day was last night?! wtf. seems like tons of people got 1 or 2 of the armored valk. is tha tthe only one that went up for preorder? any of the other ones have preorder dates yet. i pretty much want this whole line. someone PM me next time lol

Finally got confirmation for hlj, and it appears somehow I got two orders. My first order went through, and then when I went back to get it a second time because I thought I had lost the first that went through as well. So I guess I'll just cancel the one at Amiami.

I hope you realize that Amiami doesn't really allow cancellations (though it seems to be a matter of luck).

I hope you realize that Amiami doesn't really allow cancellations (though it seems to be a matter of luck).

True. It's either you cancel your order at HLJ which is much easier to do than Amiami. Or totally ignore your order at Amiami and just pray that they don't put your infos on their blacklist. :rolleyes: