Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Almost everything makes Toynami pointless :D

heheh...I'll give them some credit on releasing the 1/100 Regult vinyls...but I guess now they are pointless too....poor Toynami

Granted, it WILL be more expensive. But so much better.

yep....you get what you pay for I suppose... -_-

At 1/100...is this also possible???

nousjadeul-ger-kamjin.gif

Edited by jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

if kawamori improves the sculpt to include a slidable heat shield i'll definitely grab a few valks. i really like bandai's colors for max and miria.

but so far, the enemy stuff is looking good.

Ooops... Looks like that feature was already there... I was just to afraid to transform my 1/100 because I noticed the head laser is starting to break off... sucks!

I wanted to believe it so bad... made me see thing that weren't actually there! Looks like they added a removable nosecone tip though, as Jenius said, to fit the armor parts à la 1/48.

I might be the only one here who hopes the grey part on that gerwalk joint is going to be metal since that piece has hair-thin cracks on each of my Hi-Ms. Looking forward to the enemy mechas too, Glaug ftw!!!

if kawamori improves the sculpt to include a slidable heat shield i'll definitely grab a few valks. i really like bandai's colors for max and miria.

but so far, the enemy stuff is looking good.

He's not an industrial engineer. Any body styling change he may suggest will have no bearing on integrated heat shields. That's up to the Mechanical and Materials guys.

Everyone that wants a smaller 1/60 should just stick to the 1/60s... shrinking them down to 1/100 would just make them brittle. You'd think those people would know that by now.

Plus Enemy mechs FTW! I wonder if we'd get launch arms for display stands... lol.

Damn, people are really hyped up for this line. Despite being 1/100, there WILL be pre-order madness. But then it also depends if people really want to buy the destroids as they aren't too iconic. The Glaug and the VFs will definitely get pre-order madness though.

Problem with Macross in general is that the people who can buy these KNOW that the rest of the world is starved for decent Macross merchandise. The scalper market will latch onto that as a way to make a profit, and regardless of how high demand may or may not be for the actual product, they'll drive the demand through the roof trying to make a fast buck on Ebay.

Edited by Chronocidal

please lets hope there is no preorder madeness! i mean bandai makes TONS of popular stuff without preorder madness. let's hope this is one of them. i relaly feel like i "need" everything in this line.

I hope to heck there is a preorder madness.

I hope the scalpers get all of it.

I hope to see the very high scalper-pricing on these at various auction-sites and stuff.

I hope to heck none of the non-scalpers buys any of it from them.

I hope they get stuck with boxes and boxes of these stuff that they can't move coz nobody wants to buy it.

I hope to see boxes and boxes of these linger on auction sites for years with no foolish takers.

I hope these rot, loosen and yellow quickly inside the box without being purchased from any and every scalper(s)/scalper-stores.

I hope Bandai gets unsold inventory-glut of these for many years to come, too...

Edited by treatment

Destroids, cannon fodder valks and battle pods is all that I'm looking forward in this lineup. Hopefully the can give us a Daedulus attack storage bin.

OMG yes on the storage! It should be an exclusive where you have to send in 20 destroid UPCs :D

Like I've said before, if it's preorder madness then I'll probably ignore the entire line. I'll put up with it at my preferred scale but 1/100 is not worth it to me personally. I hope it's easy enough to get within reason since there are fans who are super excited and I'm always down for mo' Macross :)