Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, G.I. Joe was great back in the day. That’s all I have good to say about Hasbro. Not a big fan of the company but they got me by the balls, lol. 

Oh they definitely got me way further than that! :pardon:

So cleared out my warehouse from HLJ and got the following:

20190602_144523-1164x873.jpg.a7eeb1cf2ca516761a7aa77e4074c361.jpg
The Galaga fighters are a gift for my dad (his bday is coming up).

The M7 dvds were a gift from my mom, she found them at a goodwill, for a $1. It's eps 1-27 so guess what I get to do soon. Seems someone had unloaded your kids anime collection because she also found (not pictured), 3 vols of Captain Herlock (did not mis-spell that), 7 vol of Trigun, and 5 of Excel Saga. 

On 5/24/2019 at 12:29 AM, Keq said:

Hi all first post just got a 1/60 vf-1a with super/strike parts will need some work but I'm happy I found one

dtsReMl.jpg

C7oTM7F.jpg

The canopy film was the first thing I noticed and both shoulder joints are cracked

71sftMw.jpg

I have a set of shapways shoulder joints new but no more Yamato or Arcadia valks.  PM me your address and shoot a few dollars for shipping and I’ll send them for free.

Received this from CDJapan today.

ACCESS FLASH!

20190603_213554-M.jpg

20190603_230420-M.jpg

Generally, I'm not a fan of combining robot type toys but SSSS GRIDMAN was a really good series and each of the individual assist weapons have a charm that I just can't explain.

I just got and opened this so haven't messed around with it much but it pretty much defines definitive to me.

Hellboy.thumb.jpg.ea3c291b6385eab6295067c7b85153ae.jpg

I will never need another Hellboy figure again! Only thing I would say is it needs a dedicated Excalibur wielding hand. I'm fine with the articulated one.

Edited by Slave IV

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I just got and opened this so haven't messed around with it much but it pretty much defines definitive to me.

Hellboy.thumb.jpg.ea3c291b6385eab6295067c7b85153ae.jpg

I will never need another Hellboy figure again! Only thing I would say is it needs a dedicated Excalibur wielding hand. I'm fine with the articulated one.

I wish I couldve gotten in on the exclusive but I didnt know about this figure until a few weeks ago :lol: Bought the regular and im happy with it even though I want that sword :wub:

The Marvel Universe continues to expand. Marvel Legends Emma Frost, Hope Summers, Sub-Mariner x3 and Erik Killmonger x3 (bodies for custom Reavers) and FFF Marvel Legends Wendigo are on their way.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I wish I couldve gotten in on the exclusive but I didnt know about this figure until a few weeks ago :lol: Bought the regular and im happy with it even though I want that sword :wub:

It looks amazing right? People talk about figures looking like they jumped out of a screen which I don’t think is usually a great thing but this looks like it jumped right off a page of Mignola’s art and that IS a good thing to me!

I hesitated for a while before I decided to go with the exclusive because it adds up to about $45 to get a sword and a couple of horns in a sack tossed in the same box but in the end, I was counting on this being definitive so I figure might as well go all in. I’d be happy either way but I bet you can find a suitable sword for a lot less than $45. 

Well, it finally happened. I missed the 1S preorder, even thought i tried for an hour, but!

HMR Brownie finally adorns my HMR. You gotta have a brownie! or 9! They are like stormtroppers, leave me alone!

This is my first brownie, and this is my most comprehensive Macross collection, ever. This is how Thanos felt after he snapped his fingers, and sat down for that sunset.

1662363852_brownie4logos.thumb.jpg.931019f5f29022dd3255ac0427acecd5.jpg

I am not collecting every color in the HMR line, but i want to have all the different types and configurations. Oh crap, i forgot about the GBP! Meh, i got 1/48s to cover that. They are massive.

No Thanos for me.

Edited by vlenhoff
There are 4 kite logos in this picture, so cool.

Jungle order came in 25 mins ago.

Even though it's second hand (Grade B at 10,800 yen). Box beaten, stickers applied and one of the Super's Pack connecting points has been broken and repaired professionally (you can't really see it unless you know where to look at).

Note: One less thing to look for and not to worry about.

DSC01537.jpg

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Jungle order came in 25 mins ago.

Even though it's second hand (Grade B at 10,800 yen). Box beaten, stickers applied and one of the Super's Pack connecting points has been broken and repaired professionally (you can't really see it unless you know where to look at).

Note: One less thing to look for and not to worry about.

DSC01537.jpg

Very happy for you - the Stealth with SSP set is finally complete!! 

Now my woodland GBP and the 1A are making their ways slowly to me, by sea and SAL, respectively. One patiently waits. :lol:

If any of guys and gals (that also means our feline friend @Shizuka the Cat) do decide to get stuff there, Jungle is waving off the 5% international fee from the beginning of the this month till the 30th.

Here's the details - https://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/page/news0000001

Note: I didn't get the 5% off on the Stealth SSP as I got it last week.

If any of guys and gals (that also means our feline friend @Shizuka the Cat) do decide to get stuff there, Jungle is waving off the 5% international fee from the beginning of the this month till the 30th.

User ID and Card data got hacked... great.

Whoa there was a data breach at jungle servers.....thats the first thing i read going to their website...seems quite critical from the looks of it...

May 2, 2017 to November 6, 2018

was the breach....

We encourage you to follow these security recommendations:

Review all of your payment card statements created within the period.
Contact your payment card issuer if there is any suspicious activity.

check and monitor your Credit card statements for those who bought there.....

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Whoa there was a data breach at jungle servers.....thats the first thing i read going to their website...seems quite critical from the looks of it...

May 2, 2017 to November 6, 2018

was the breach....

We encourage you to follow these security recommendations:

Review all of your payment card statements created within the period.
Contact your payment card issuer if there is any suspicious activity.

check and monitor your Credit card statements for those who bought there.....

yeah, no wonder their online shop service is being maintenance for half year. so this is what happen to them.

Was finally able to get me one. My son and wife were in Japan. I asked if they went shopping to get me one. My son was also able to see the upcoming Plamax strike fighter in person up close. The shop he was at had one on display.

20190605_083844.jpg