Any known toy reissues in celebration of the Macross 30th Anniversary?

mqvu

I was just wondering if anyone knows if we'll be seeing any toy reissues from Yamato or Bandai in celebration of the Macross 30th Anniversary in 2012. Specifically, I'd really like to see reissues of the Yamato 1/60 VF-1S with super & strike parts, the Bandai 1/60 YF-29, and perhaps some Bandai joke machines too ^_^

I know all those could be found on eBay, but at ridiculously high prices

I HOPE we get the 1/55 Strike Valkyrie, Super O and ELINT. 1/55 is still my favorite VF-1 toy design. Takatoku rules. The aforementioned Strike Valk was teased for the Origin of Valkyrie line but wasn't released(image was shown at a toy show a few years back). Guessing it was planned then canned once sales didn't do well.

30th anniversary valk should just be a 1/48 vf-1J with all the extra articulation of the 1/60 plus a gunpod that can act as a cigarette lighter. You get as an online exclusive the giant cigarette used by the zentradi who had it lit by a valk lighting it up with the gunpod.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I was just wondering if anyone knows if we'll be seeing any toy reissues from Yamato or Bandai in celebration of the Macross 30th Anniversary in 2012. Specifically, I'd really like to see reissues of the Yamato 1/60 VF-1S with super & strike parts, the Bandai 1/60 YF-29, and perhaps some Bandai joke machines too ^_^

I know all those could be found on eBay, but at ridiculously high prices

I want a reissue of those old ?ARII SD VF-1 kits, the ones that one SD Macross OP parody was promoting. I used to have a full set off them once.

All I hope is Yamato will release some unassembled 1/60 VF-1 in low viz gray color.

Hell yeah! 1A and 1J heads in the same package would be dope. I'd probably get 3

Yawn...reissues...let's get something new...like a 1/3000 TV SDF-1. :)

And this! I still want a hybrid of DYRL and SDF (mostly DYRL design and detail with TV arms and TV colors). Include the ARMD's as originally intended.

At one point, I believe Yamato was considering doing an SV-51 like my custom (see my sig. below) but it never panned out. I don't think the SV-51 sold very well. :(

I would've loved to have seen a production of my splinter custom.

Chris