Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jasonc

  • Birthday 02/21/1975

Previous Fields

  • Old MW Name
  • Old MW Post count

Contact Methods

  • AIM
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    Too many to name, but I'm here, right?

Recent Profile Visitors

18078 profile views

Jasonc's Achievements

Galactic Diva

Galactic Diva (12/15)



  1. Here's the unique auction item. Fresh from Macross Delta Zettai Live, the Max Jenius YF-29
  2. I was gonna say that this is the first I've seen of this, and I could've made one for you, but I would've needed the other side. Nevertheless, it looks like you are already on your way to getting it together, so that's great.
  3. That's what I thought, so Midnight for me. Here's to everyone here getting one.
  4. I couldn't find if there was a time that this is going live for preorder madness. Anybody know? Is it at 1600 Japan time?
  5. I put them both side by side, and the DX is smaller than the Yamato by about 1/4". The wings are also set lower, but most of the shortness of the DX fan racer is in the fan construction itself. They both have beautiful design, and both have aesthetics that are appealing, but I think if both were real fan planes, the DX would not fly well, if at all. That said, once they're done and I build a set, I'll post pics.
  6. I have an extra one, which I had to pay a little extra for, but if anyone is interested, pm me.
  7. I know this was a subject brought up ages ago, but I was curious if anyone had made a set of landing gear for the 1/60 Yamato Hikaru fan racer? I am currently working on a set, and they are more just for the model in a landed position (details aren't there too much). If anyone else has made them, I'd like to take a look at your design for them. Here are mine. The front landing gear is not done yet. I know the images are a bit blown out, but I don't have my 3D cad on this computer, so I took small pics of them and had to blow them up.
  8. Separate project doesn't mean that it can't be a part of the movie. From what I remember, it wasn't described exactly as that, but it is something that will be shown aside from the movie (be it a new song/video, short episode, etc.) As for the second point, I don't know your thinking to get to that opinion, so I can't really respond to it. It is your speculations that you're basing that opinion on, and so there's nothing for me to comment on for it. I don't think she'd come off flat, as there's a lot that can be done with the story there, but I don't have set expectations and ideas.
  9. I'm just gonna throw this out here. What if the Tron Valk is made for combat Mikumo, and she is the one they end up having to fight? That would mean they only have 4 Walkure members to complete this goal, and it takes Sheryl and Ranka coming in the end (now the 6 !!!!!!) to help save them all?
  10. I would be interested in being able to 3D print it.
  11. I am setting up registration now, so hopefully in the next couple of days, we can have the links ready on the website. It's been awhile.
  12. This is looking great. You've really captured the look and aggressiveness of the Valk. It looks great.
  13. Use self tapping screws. For 3D printed parts, some of the holes are too small, and you won't get them to anchor. For any odd sized pins, I use the 20mm pins, and cut them down to the correct size. I have calipers that I use to measure them, so if they're a little off, I can fine sand them to the right length. Some I usually sand down a little less, so that they don't stick out at all. You can cut them using a good, large plier with a thick wire cutter. 1mm isn't too hard to cut.
  14. Jasonc

    Bandai DX VF-31

    I was able to score one from AmiAmi. But even if I weren't, there are other online stores available, and this won't be super hard to find in the aftermarket.
  • Create New...