yamato's next move

arrow

Why never? I hope that they both get made.

because they are so cool and obscure, things that great never get made, it would be like introducing too much good into the world at one time.

Im pretty sure the unnamed Valk is the VF-17.

VF-0D seems most likely since its the easiest and cheapest to make. The VF-17 featured heavily in M7 and Yamato has already started with a Dynamite 7 VF-22 so. I guess the VF-4 is a bit to obscure but then they did make the VB-6.....

Edited by thankheaven

I'm going with VF-5000. Why?

Because from its overall fighter structure and transformation it's a close sibling to the VF-1 and VF-11.

Those two valks are the latest from Yamato and the VF-5000 seems like the next logical step to give us

something new without going into completely new territory (e.g. VF-17).

And with the VF-22 on the way, its featuring in Dynamite 7 should also be considered as a viable point.

I'm going with VF-5000. Why?

Because from its overall fighter structure and transformation it's a close sibling to the VF-1 and VF-11.

Those two valks are the latest from Yamato and the VF-5000 seems like the next logical step to give us

something new without going into completely new territory (e.g. VF-17).

And with the VF-22 on the way, its featuring in Dynamite 7 should also be considered as a viable point.

I agree with you, as for a totally new VF it'll take a 2 to 3 years to go in production.

Yes the VF-0D! Finally! A VF-4 would be awesome too. Well looks like getting VF-25s dropped down on the priority list again.....DAMN YOU YAMATO! I was just saying to myself I have to slow down and your just making my addiction harder to break. I mean all I purchased last year was:

VF-1S

Defender

Tomohawk

YF-19

It looks like pocket change to my plans for this year......

Already purchased this year:

VF-1J

VF-1D

Q-Rau

YF-21

Must buy this year:

VF-11B - already paid for from Overdrive.

6 of the new Yamato stands - preordered from Hobby link - the blue ones that come out in July.

VT-1

Phalanx

VE-1

If any of these get released before Christmas I think I'm screwed!

VF-22

VF-0D

VF-4 (1/100 and 1/60)

Poor VF-25s shunt to the back of the bus AGAIN! Maybe I'll sneak 1 in somewhere....have to use that birthday money for something!

Edited by logos

Totally going to be a VF-17... And I am happy as all hell. I would like to have it confirmed sooner rather than later though, since if it is coming, I would forgo purchasing a VF-117 from Bandai.

Totally going to be a VF-17... And I am happy as all hell. I would like to have it confirmed sooner rather than later though, since if it is coming, I would forgo purchasing a VF-117 from Bandai.

If it is a VF-17 then which variant?

I like the VF-17D Nightmare and the VF-17T Nightmare Trainer

vf-17d-battroid.gif

vf-17t-battroid.gif

the awesome suck, maybe.
No awesome as in awesome I want to see a toy of that. I liked Macross II mecha, story wasn't good but everything else I liked(cept for the characters being rehashes of DYRL cast).

Though I think the next 2 are VF-0D and VF-5000, I hope for a VF-3000. Closer to a F-14 Tomcat than both the VF-0 & VF-1, and I love the Tomcat.

Yea Im a big fan of the VF-17D. The 17S has a really dumb head.. Makes it look like a bishop or something. The 17T is alright, but I don't think I'd be getting it. Its a little bland with its paint scheme.

...The 17S has a really dumb head.. Makes it look like a bishop or something...

lol, thought i was the only one... it's like it has hydrocephalus or something... :lol:

EDIT - ... and poor 17 Trainer... not even installed w/ even a single head laser, looks like it's been castrated... :lol:

Edited by m0n5t3r

Finally Graham cfmd there will be a VF-OD next year. And he is keeping mum on the other VF-....wonder it can be a VF-17...

I said no such thing.

Read my posts carefully. I never said a VF-0D is confirmed, just that it is on the shortlist of possible choices to be made.

Graham

so you mentioned there were 3 valks on a short list of possible next releases in 2010. how many on the list would they make in 2010? just one? or possibly all 3?

Metal Siren was awesome.

This. The Metal Siren kicked Unbelievable Ass!! Sure Macross II was disappointing, but the Metal Siren was designed to KILL. :D The MS had 2 Gunpods that could target enemies Idependently, thanks to the servo mounted wings ( While the MS fired it's gunpod forward, the other gunpod shot at targets behind the mech). The MS also had missles up the wazoo, a forearm spear/ murder-arm, it even single-handedly destoyed a Zentran/ Marduk cruiser!! :blink: It's battroid mode was sleek and agile, it's jet mode looked it was designed to have NOTHING get in its way. What in God's name was there not to like? Especially since so many other valks I see posted on this thread AFTER the VF-1 have that Amalgamated/ Frankenstein look, as someone took a VF-1 and just stuck random parts from other Valks and then decided "All these "new" valks will have Hot Dog Bun 1A heads." C'mon, no original heads could've been designed instead?

The Metal Siren would be a Definite buy for me!! :D

And yes, with the YF-19 repaints and even the VF-22S (awesome toast with butter on Both sides) we may FINALLY get some M-7 Valks. I would give blood for money to get my hands on a VF-19 Excaliber with the blue and gold paintjob! :D

While I love Milia valks, I just can't afford "another YF-21" to get her -22, even if it's made. I may hold off on buying any -11s for a while, in case a Milia -11 is made.

I'd like a VF-0D above all else of the "likely to be made soon" valks. Followed by VF-5000.

This. The Metal Siren kicked Unbelievable Ass!! Sure Macross II was disappointing, but the Metal Siren was designed to KILL. :D The MS had 2 Gunpods that could target enemies Idependently, thanks to the servo mounted wings ( While the MS fired it's gunpod forward, the other gunpod shot at targets behind the mech). The MS also had missles up the wazoo, a forearm spear/ murder-arm, it even single-handedly destoyed a Zentran/ Marduk cruiser!! :blink: It's battroid mode was sleek and agile, it's jet mode looked it was designed to have NOTHING get in its way. What in God's name was there not to like? Especially since so many other valks I see posted on this thread AFTER the VF-1 have that Amalgamated/ Frankenstein look, as someone took a VF-1 and just stuck random parts from other Valks and then decided "All these "new" valks will have Hot Dog Bun 1A heads." C'mon, no original heads could've been designed instead?

The Metal Siren would be a Definite buy for me!! :D

Well said!! B))

I said no such thing.

Read my posts carefully. I never said a VF-0D is confirmed, just that it is on the shortlist of possible choices to be made.

Graham

oops...my apologise.. i misinterpreted yr words.