MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Check HLJ again, they went back up for a moment, and got one!

Assuming both go through, that's two for me, and I'm out.  Might get a third if they pop up later on Amazon, but I'm good for the night.

Good luck all!

Edited by Chronocidal

1 minute ago, MKT said:

CDJ has joined Hobby Search as the 2 PO unicorns.

its a shame..i really liked buying via CDJ for the points...have never gotten a PO on release day for HS...

Edited by seti88

Had one in my cart but I decided last minute to wait for it on Amazon.  All of the recent DXes are still for sale on Amazon, even the YF-19, so I figure I'll snag a few from Tamashii a little later.  If that plan fails, I'll pay the late tax.  No bigs.

4 minutes ago, MKT said:

CDJ has joined Hobby Search as the 2 PO unicorns.

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

its a shame..i really liked buying via CDJ for the points...have never gotten a PO on release day for HS...

You can search "dx chogokin yf-21" from before po time and it only appears after oos. 😆

Hobby Genki seems to have pulled a bit of scummy move by raising the price when it went live. It was originally prelisted at Yen 38.5k, and then it went straight to Yen 39,750 lol..

4 minutes ago, treatment said:

Add AJP to that po-unicorn list...

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B0CRK23S71

image.png.2a087c5e9efd2027be24182c410ee517.png

I clicked and failed on AJP before I even got one at HLJ...

I couldn't even find the link to begin haha.. I'm sure there must be some tricks :)  

Edited by MKT

1 minute ago, MKT said:

Hobby Genki seems to have pulled a bit of scummy move by raising the price when it went live. It was originally Yen 38.5k, and then it went straight to Yen 39,750 lol..

I couldn't even find the link to begin haha.. I'm sure there must be some tricks :)  

I noticed the pricing shenanigans and shifted immediately to other vendors.

5 minutes ago, MKT said:

Hobby Genki seems to have pulled a bit of scummy move by raising the price when it went live. It was originally Yen 38.5k, and then it went straight to Yen 39,750 lol..

Yea that wasn't nice! Still, i got cart-jacked at hobby genki. Was a little surprised at the price jump but was willing to go ahead anyway..

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone PO'ed from Yoyakunow? Saw a listing. But from what I've read, people who works there are from Nippon-Yasan.

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/20615-dx-chogokin-yf-21-guld-goa-bowman-custom.html

Didnt hear much bad news from YYK but then again i havent bought from them. 

Edited by seti88

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone PO'ed from Yoyakunow? Saw a listing. But from what I've read, people who works there are from Nippon-Yasan.

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/20615-dx-chogokin-yf-21-guld-goa-bowman-custom.html

Though I've never bought from Yoyakunow, they appear reliable based on others' experiences.

The one that is NY 2.0 should be Moehime. I'll never PO anything there lol. Will only buy in-stock items from them at most. 

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Didnt hear much bad news from YYK but then again i havent bought from them. 

2 minutes ago, MKT said:

Though I've never bought from Yoyakunow, they appear reliable based on others' experiences.

The one that is NY 2.0 should be Moehime. I'll never PO anything there lol. Will only buy in-stock items from them at most. 

Thanks! Will add this store on my back up list. :good: 

1 minute ago, Corrinald said:

I have got stuff from them before. Never any issues and items are packaged well

In stock or preordered? If it's preordered, is it pay upfront? Thanks! :) 

Edited by no3Ljm

I completely forgot about this thanks to all day fighting a blizzard. Anyone willing to help a brother out and sum up all the PO links? I'll probably have to hope for a US store to start their WWM preorders anyhow, but it'd be nice to have all the same. Thanks!

lol, amazon.jp glitching out. Saw as available for 38500 yen (sold by amazon) and was able to add to cart but doesn't allow completing the order.