Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Maybe all our griping about the hot pink made them go back and re-think/re-do the coloring on our red biker chick. 😶😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mog said:

Maybe all our griping about the hot pink made them go back and re-think/re-do the coloring on our red biker chick. 😶😬

:good: Good enough for me. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

To be honest, I was hoping that we will see a colored Houquet display.

 

I think they are waiting for Autumn WonFest

Edited by enphily
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, enphily said:

I think they are waiting for Autumn WonFest

Agree. By past experience, Sentinel's Mospeada items usually displayed in Japan's toy show only. I don't know why. They never displayed mospeada prototypes in Hong Kong's any toy shows before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 9:25 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Please not this time!!!

Beagle: No Houquet.

Megahouse: No Houquet.

CM's: only company that completed the main 4.

Correct Sir *except for the cracked or broken knee joints on every Bartley I've come across...smh

The female ride-armor may indeed be too cool for this world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Glasswave said:

Correct Sir *except for the cracked or broken knee joints on every Bartley I've come across...smh

The female ride-armor may indeed be too cool for this world.

I forgot about that. They made those WAY too thin.

Even with how careful I have been with mine, one knee broke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I forgot about that. They made those WAY too thin.

Even with how careful I have been with mine, one knee broke.

It's unreal...and the plastic they used is so brittle and weak, I for one am convinced that anti-mospeada knomes from an alternative reality slipped into the factory.

Again, I genuinely suspect this universe may be "incompatable" with the glory of the female ride-armor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Glasswave said:

It's unreal...and the plastic they used is so brittle and weak, I for one am convinced that anti-mospeada knomes from an alternative reality slipped into the factory.

Again, I genuinely suspect this universe may be "incompatable" with the glory of the female ride-armor.

Haha we're just not good enough to deserve the female riders.

 

I think the issue is often that they design the male riders first, figure out the tolerances, materials, and dimensions needed, and then just scale it down for the female, assuming it will work for the thinner design, too.

That said, I still love those figures and their scale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, troyness said:

post-11041-1253678163_thumb.jpg

Yes! :wub: 

Too bad my Stick's garment is already a mess. If only there's some member here who's going to do some custom cloth for it, I'm in.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, troyness said:

post-11041-1253678163_thumb.jpg

My wish list for Sentinel:

A) release Houquet so you all have a completed set of these new Ride Armor designs. 

B) Make the original TV series Ride Armors in 1/12, you get my $$$ in a heartbeat. 

@no3Ljm  Somewhere in this Mospeada thread is a process to fix the fabric for Stick, looks like a pretty easy fix OR is your fabric literally falling apart? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

 

@no3Ljm  Somewhere in this Mospeada thread is a process to fix the fabric for Stick, looks like a pretty easy fix OR is your fabric literally falling apart? 

Yup. It's basically done. It's just the white underlining that's left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup. It's basically done. It's just the white underlining that's left.

 

Yeah, there is a method to partially disassemble, scrape the rest off, and then color the white underlining, might have to do some searching though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, levzloi said:

Yeah, there is a method to partially disassemble, scrape the rest off, and then color the white underlining, might have to do some searching though. 

Oh yeah. I've seen some did that. But I was hoping to have a leather looking one just like what Beagle used but only better. But when it comes to worst, I might probably look for something close to what Sentinel used for their Ride Armors. And find someone who can sew 'doll' suits. ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, levzloi said:

Yeah, there is a method to partially disassemble, scrape the rest off, and then color the white underlining, might have to do some searching though. 

Anymoon has instructions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks @no3Ljm ☺️

That photo was taken in 2009. No way would the Beagles cloth look like that today. I can't remember what company owns the molds but I wish they'd have the insight to reissue them with no cloth.

@505thAirborne. Original TV ride armors is the only one that gets my $$🤑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1000toys is releasing a new female synthetic human figure for the TOA Heavy Industries line which supposedly features new joints.

Since I'm pretty sure the male was the basis for the figures under the male Sentinel riders, this at least means that, if Sentinel DOES decide to give us female figures, they have these skeletons available to work with.

223646642_4152591718158126_3308665259068724300_n.jpg.f50a176010d0f3c25e819ddc7671bd56.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, troyness said:

Thanks @no3Ljm ☺️

That photo was taken in 2009. No way would the Beagles cloth look like that today. I can't remember what company owns the molds but I wish they'd have the insight to reissue them with no cloth.

I remember walking in on some asian-owned alteration shops just to inquire if they can work on it since I was willing to pay back then. But the answer I always get is 'We don't do that. It's a waste of our time'. :lol: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes! :wub: 

Too bad my Stick's garment is already a mess. If only there's some member here who's going to do some custom cloth for it, I'm in.

 

Ha, I actually bought a Beagle Stick from Mandarake last year (so many 2020 stress purchases), and he's still in the box because I know that as soon as I take him out, the fabric will disintegrate. I'm very much not a MISB person but it's a little different with a guaranteed failure like this. The fabric looks pretty decent at a glance, but you can see the cracks formed even in the box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Mechapilot77 said:

 

Not to mention the R word but apparently toynami is releasing theses statesides R branded.  BBTS just sent me an e-mail about new cyclones from toynami and i think they are these guys rebranded.  https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/169667

did these guys ever get a mospeada branded release?

That's just these guys popping up again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, seti88 said:

Ah right! Tot they weren't announced before. :pardon:

It's kind of weird too that they're going to release initially the 3 guys. They should've included Houquet so it's already complete. Period. :aggressive:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's kind of weird too that they're going to release initially the 3 guys. They should've included Houquet so it's already complete. Period. :aggressive:

 

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys. Since no Houquet there, no Houquet here? Seems lazy though, all the partsforming should side-step the bigger problems Beagle or Sentinel would face..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, jenius said:

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys. Since no Houquet there, no Houquet here? Seems lazy though, all the partsforming should side-step the bigger problems Beagle or Sentinel would face..

I couldnt agree more. Hopefully with the huge retail price and strong sales of the 1st wave - HGeesh may cough up to have Bartley/Graham produced?

Lol prob just pipe dreams

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2021 at 2:57 AM, jenius said:

These appear to be reverse engineered from the Mega House toys.

The proportions certainly suggest as much... <_<

1 hour ago, Glasswave said:

Hopefully with the huge retail price and strong sales of the 1st wave

Those concepts are antithetical. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HG doesn't pay to have toys made, they demand money from folks who want to make the toys, so they're not going to be any help. If they sell well it might convince B2Five she's with the investment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...