14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Besides, I don't want to see my figures always face flat on the ground every time the cabinet gets bumped up.

Hahaha. That made me laugh. Thought I was the only one. Specially hate it when it starts a domino effect. Still amazed we got a full team of main ride armors from Sentinel. 

1 hour ago, MKT said:

Since it scales with the B2Fives, I wonder if this Pose+ Alpha has space to store a folded up Cyclone within.. 

The B2Fives didn't seems like they were built with a 'storage' mode in mind so I think it's unlikely. 

23 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Yep, just shy of 13 inches tall. Definitely an Alpha only release, a Beta would be massive. 

I would imagine this is going to be rather expensive. 

Yeah.. Pose+ releases are generally in the $400-$700 range.

@Froy, just bust it out already, and enjoy the Legioss.  Besides, if it’s the blue one, you probably need to loosen the joints up a bit.

I’m sure Sentinel will show colored pics of the Tread soon, once they finally release their first Genesis Breaker bike.

19 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Someday in the future, can my boy green/orange Invid royal battaloid and your girl purple Invid royal battaloid go out on a date?

I'm afraid her brother would object to that.  😬

herbrotherobjects.jpg.6809b1d08f60b5edab343c700f9cb8cd.jpg

19 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I SOOO wish I had had the $$$ back then to buy THREE so I could have actually done all 3 schemes of that particular mecha! 

I wish I'd bought a third myself... 😐

19 hours ago, Mog said:

@Froy, just bust it out already, and enjoy the Legioss.

This, yeah. ☝️

Sentnel/RIOBOT Genesis Mospeada 1/12 VR-052F Stick reissue just officially announced, via DengekiHobbyWeb:

https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/2109039/

po starts: 10/16/23 (japan time)

release-date: 5/24

add/edit:

@  hlj as of this edit for 21850y:

https://www.hlj.com/1-12-scale-riobot-mospeada-vr-052f-mospeada-stick-reissue-set88787

Edited by treatment
hlj link added

I echo MantisFists sentiment.  I have ordered from GunDamit multiple times in the past with no issues.

They have some great deals to be had under their "Flash Sales".   

Some may have an issue with their packaging.  My items arrived with just plastic corner protectors.   

This has not been an issue for me since all packages arrived unharmed.

Sentinel seems to have finger on the pulse of secondary markets, and reissues are common, which is a good thing..

16 hours ago, okinawaHAI! said:

In regards to the Sentinel Mospeada 1/12 VR-052F Stick reissue. 

I hope they fix those week connection points that plagued their initial release.  

If Sentinel made the improvements, I would replace the one I own in a heart beat.

Can anyone confirm?

If referring to the missile tubes that always become disconnected from the front fork, I think the first re-issue have already fixed that. 

I would guess it’s the grey parts that are below the bike handles in bike mode and become the armor right below the armpit in armor mode.

If the manufacturing or assembly of those parts are off, it can cause the parts to crack or shear off from shoddy assembling.

There’s two joints in those parts that can break if parts are misassembled, misaligned, or if the parts themselves have excess flash.