Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

Cool, what a life saver. Too bad they only do EMS but at least I have an order in.

that's incorrect, i have them ordered SAL on cdjapan

whoop-there-it-is.gif

Lol. Bring on the MONSTER!

:lol:

that's incorrect, i have them ordered SAL on cdjapan

Yeah, dwc is spot on correct. Mommar, I think cdjapan defaults to the shipping method that you choose for your account. You can change this during check out if you want to. I did the same as dwc and went with registered SAL. Registered airmail was also available.

Anyone know where I can get the regult

I reckon most known/safe import-shops have closed the Regult-preorder.

Your best bet is to get it during the actual release-day of the Regult, as some of these shops (like hlj, ami, etc) will have some extras to sell.

However, I currently do not know the exact release-date of the Regult next month.

I reckon most known/safe import-shops have closed the Regult-preorder.

Your best bet is to get it during the actual release-day of the Regult, as some of these shops (like hlj, ami, etc) will have some extras to sell.

However, I currently do not know the exact release-date of the Regult next month.

cool thanks!

Non-stop Macross release parties through May at least? What's after May?

Jan - VF-2SS

Feb - Regult and VF-4

March - Cosmo SDF-1 TV

April - HMR Fokker VF-1S

May - HMR Glaug

You missed the rerelease of the Alto YF-29 in April.

Also i think may well be the rerelease of the arcadia YF-19

Bandai should release Zentradi troop sets. It would be cool to put some figures inside the Regult and Glaug.

Yeah but they'd be teeny tiny, I don't think the enemy mecha in this line are in very good scale to be honest, it's somewhat close I guess, or at least close enough. Figuarts already showed off Breetai, I know he's supposed to be quite bigger then the average troop, but if we somehow got Hi-Metal Zen troops, and supposedly Figuarts Breetai is in scale with the Hi-Metal VF-1s, something is going to end up looking very off. My main worry now is that I've only got 3 Regults on pre-order, and now 2 Glaugs, if Bandai doesn't milk the Regult and put out missile variants I'll probably end up selling a Glaug, nearly as many advanced units as grunts doesn't make much sense to me.

Depending on how much you want that regult some of the markup sites have preorders from $20 to around $30 dollars U.S.

What mark up sites are you referring to? And do you mean some sites have pre-orders for $20-30 US marked up above retail? Because the Regults were about $50-60 each when the pre-orders first went live.

just got up and saw the party is over

Didn't just wake up, but definitely missed all of the windows. Slept last night and by the time I had an opportunity to check at work - HLJ, AmiAmi and HS were all done.

No biggie, I know the tricks to get these after the initial window. :ph34r:

-b.

Jan - VF-2SS

Feb - Regult and VF-4

March - Cosmo SDF-1 TV

April - HMR Fokker VF-1S

May - HMR Glaug

Summer time will be time for the Wallet/Funds Remembrance Festival where we honor all the spent currency that allowed us to have these. Then Delta madness in the Fall. Somewhere along the lines will be the Monster Mash.

Edited by wmkjr

Jan - VF-2SS

Feb - Regult and VF-4

March - Cosmo SDF-1 TV

April - HMR Fokker VF-1S

May - HMR Glaug

You missed the rerelease of the Alto YF-29 in April.

Also i think may well be the rerelease of the arcadia YF-19

Probably Bandai will bombard us with release dates for HMR VF-2SS, VF-4, DX VF-31's, 262's. 2016. The year of Macross. ^_^

Scale seems right to me.....Average Zentran/Meltrans are not taller than a VF-1....

I'm talking animation scale, which yes, probably isn't the best scale representation obviously, but the way I remember Zen troops is them being as big as a VF-1 on the show, so that's how I remember them, the scene painted in my mind is when Hikaru drops his first Regult and the troop gets out, and is as tall as Roy's 1S. Maybe the Hi-Metal R line is more to true scale then I thought, but everything still seems like it's smaller then it should be to me. Seeing those charts you posted, which I've seen dozens of times, the basic troops still look far too small to me, if that is actual scale, then it's even more irritating to me, why exactly was Breetai a giant? Why do some troops look like they could fit into a Glaug or Regult and others look like they could box a VF-1? I think it'd be for the best for Bandai to just make Figuarts Breetai and leave it at that, any other troops in any other sizes would get confusing in my opinion. Cockpit sized Zens, VF-1 sized Zens, bigger then VF-1 Zens? Their sizes are all over the place, I think trying to recreate fodder troops would be a bad idea.I couldn't picture holding in my hands, tiny little zens to fit into my enemy mecha, and a big valk sized Figuart Breetai, that'd be weird. If anything, I'm a little baffled Bandai didn't at least make painted static pilots like the valkyries, granted on the Regult there wouldn't be much to see, just the back of some dudes head, but the Glaug could have benefited from a little painted pilot sitting in the seat.

HMR valks are too large at roughly 1/90 scale.

true they are. also in scale zentran wouldn't fit into a battlepod. it'd be like shaq in a fiat driver seat...so i doubt we will get in scale zentrans that actually spacewise fit in either the pods or qraus. brittais a big MFer so he'as a big as a vf-1 height wise. the other guys are more like 2/3 his size or less.