Robotech x Voltron crossover... what the...I don't even...

• 1 month later...

1619470_10152021958638285_1939731168_n.j

I know they let Max fly despite wearing glasses, and while I'm not an expert in planes and stuff I know this is total bull***t. Remember, no thinking caps to fall back on because of canon.

... #leave#dynamite#Life

I know they let Max fly despite wearing glasses, and while I'm not an expert in planes and stuff I know this is total bull***t. Remember, no thinking caps to fall back on because of canon.

And Harlock gets a pass when he flys his space wolf with an eyepatch? Shin from Area 88 with hair covering 2/3rds of his face? Of all the stuff you could be complaining about.

And Harlock gets a pass when he flys his space wolf with an eyepatch? Shin from Area 88 with hair covering 2/3rds of his face? Of all the stuff you could be complaining about.

Hmm, I guess I could've talked about how TR Edwards was retconned back to being a white guy unlike the last retcon. Or the fact that HG admitted that there was a misprint for physical copies of issue 2 and they posted this page on Facebook as a consolation. But I choose to criticize potentially turning Roy Focker's legitimate badass skills into just an eye patch and very thick plot armor.

But yeah, in the end you are right.

Edited by Einherjar

I wish they would do a Robotech Cemetery plot cross over.... In the end Robotech would just die. Getting really tired of the clinging Harmony gold is doing. How do these guys still make money?

Edited by Loop

I fear about the Robotech Live action script now...

Well the writers for a comic book and a LAM would be completely different anyways.

But imo the Robotech LAM is never actually going to happen. Far too much time has lapsed. So, as a result, i'm not really concerned about it one way or the other anymore, lol.

I bought both physical of issues 1 & 2 and both were the VERY LAST issue on the rack. I even talked to the guy at my local comic book store about it. I told him I was shocked Robotech/Voltron was selling this well. He told me the fan base is small but they're loyal..

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How about what the hell is going on with Roy's hair? It's like a pixie cut version of kirino's hair with a giant quiff coming out of one side.

I bought both physical of issues 1 & 2 and both were the VERY LAST issue on the rack. I even talked to the guy at my local comic book store about it. I told him I was shocked Robotech/Voltron was selling this well. He told me the fan base is small but they're loyal..

And clearly lacking in taste.

I will agree though, nice artwork.

SHOOOOM!

Edited by myk

I don't read the #2 yet. But, lika a saying popular in my country

"Nothing is so bad that it can not get worse"

Or like that...

Edited by Old_Nash

Actually, yes, how does Harlock fly with that eyepatch? :D

Well the writers for a comic book and a LAM would be completely different anyways.

But imo the Robotech LAM is never actually going to happen. Far too much time has lapsed. So, as a result, i'm not really concerned about it one way or the other anymore, lol.

I suppose there is still a small chance of it happening, since Hollywood is intent on remaking just about everything (they're going after Hitchcock's The Birds now).

• 1 month later...

I get the 2 number of Robetch X Voltron (the 2 and 3) and..

Please someone kill the writer...

And Claudia don't die in SDF-1. They send to Voltronverse in the last intant before the battlecruise crush with they...

The cript was the fathers of Roy and the Rick Hunter...

Edited by Old_Nash

I get the 2 number of Robetch X Voltron (the 2 and 3) and..

Please someone kill the writer...

And Claudia don't die in SDF-1. They send to Voltronverse in the last intant before the battlecruise crush with they...

The cript was the fathers of Roy and the Rick Hunter...

So calling back Bill Spangler made little difference with the quality of the comic?