DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

The interesting moral question that arises is the following: does the intended customer base suffer from NYs business practices?

Indirectly, yes. Less supply for the domestic market just means there'll be a lot fewer units left for the rest of us. Although it might not be fair to blame NY alone, I doubt scalpers have the same amount of resources a company does. NY might not be pioneers but they're definitely a factor.

Kinda like the current baby formula shortage in some European countries.

Indirectly, yes. Less supply for the domestic market just means there'll be a lot fewer units left for the rest of us. Although it might not be fair to blame NY alone, I doubt scalpers have the same amount of resources a company does. NY might not be pioneers but they're definitely a factor.

Kinda like the current baby formula shortage in some European countries.

One can't really blame NY as long as folks are willing to pay their high mark-up. After all, they are not an non-profit. They are in business to maximize their profits.

One can't really blame NY as long as folks are willing to pay their high mark-up. After all, they are not an non-profit. They are in business to maximize their profits.

Before you guys start bashing me, I'm not against their business practise. I'd do the same if I were them. :lol:

I've always managed to secure a unit at retail prices and NY has always been more of a backup for me.

What morality? There's a supply and demand for this item, and its not uncommon for one retailer to buy out from another retailer to secure stock. I did this kind if thing all the time years ago.

If NYs policy is trying to get whatever item a customer wants, and they're succeeding in that policy then I don't really care if it came from HLJ, amiami or Tim buck too.

Who knows, maybe NY is a rather very success place?

Personally, I'm thankful for NY, since it won't be till June, I can afford to pay the higher mark up. Now, all I'm waiting on is Ozma so I can walk away from this...that is, until they announce the CF VF-25F, LOL. :p

-Kyp

Oh lord. I hope not..

im trying to secure a VF-25G, and a VB-6 Monster, after that, it's the VF-25S re-release and I'm more or less done with this...

Unless they reissue the YF-29 Alto.... I might get that for completion's sake.

And a YF-29 Isamu...

And the YF-30.....

:unsure: I'm in trouble aren't I?

If they release a CF VF-25 my bank account is over :p I have a soft spot for CF valks >_<

In the meantime having fun with my custom 25F :D Just have to source another pair of alto armor parts now for the altos I reserved from Otacute and NY

post-25-0-96388400-1366040617_thumb.jpg

Can't seem to get past the "pay later" button on NY. Keep on getting this message:

Hack attempt (Cart -> id_currency is empty)

I tried switching the currency and also used IE and chrome, but no worky. Anyone else get this error?

Can't seem to get past the "pay later" button on NY. Keep on getting this message:

Hack attempt (Cart -> id_currency is empty)

I tried switching the currency and also used IE and chrome, but no worky. Anyone else get this error?

Stop Hacking? or attempting to Hack? ;)

I'd dump your cookies, and internet history and hit it again.

Edited by skullmilitia

If they release a CF VF-25 my bank account is over :p I have a soft spot for CF valks >_<

In the meantime having fun with my custom 25F :D Just have to source another pair of alto armor parts now for the altos I reserved from Otacute and NY

CF vf-25 ?? custom??

Somebody pointed out that they had the superparts for sale on this thread.

They wrote me back after taking my payment for the superparts that they were out of stock. Kind of a bummer, but they refunded my payment.

Edited by Gakken85

I know my point is that unicorn head is ugly and the "S" type looks better unfortunately is a mystery because in some screenshots seems to be cyclop, others with 2 eyes like the kai and in other more with visor definitely need more and better pics for confirm but still think that looks better than alto and 30 scheme

post-3872-0-97738600-1366126029_thumb.jpg

post-3872-0-62793700-1366126037_thumb.png

post-3872-0-76155100-1366126053_thumb.jpg

I think the Ozma scheme would sell better than the rest.

Looking at those screen shots I kinda wish somebody who had the game could post photos of all the Valks/Schemes/Modes from the game for those of us who don't own it and/or won't purchase Sony products.

Edited by Mommar

Nice! I'd buy that YF-29 in a second. From the posted images I'd say that Ozma's Durandal is not all black, but all dark gray -- different tones of dark gray, with true black accents; the overall shade is more akin to DD Ivanov's SV-51 than anything else, and perhaps not even quite as dark. Bandai needs to get on this, and Isamu's version, pronto... what better way to milk a mold, head units notwithstanding, than to produce all these great game derived schemes that everyone seems to drool over...

Yeah, the head on Ozma's YF-29 is kinda fugly honestly. Looks intimidating from some angles, but it's big and bulbous, and sticks up in fighter mode.

Just gimme Isamu's, and I'll call it a day. Heck, even the plain dull gray standard scheme from Macross 30 would be better than all the crazy schemes they come up with. I'm really tired of the random stripes and colored panels all over everything.

I don't even care about having the proper head, I just want colors that don't look ridiculous.

Edited by Chronocidal

Not a huge fan of Ozma's YF-29 in the PS3 Hybrid pack game as it can't use the back beam cannons except for special attacks (dunno about in Macross 30 as I don't have Ozma's YF-29 yet)and the head doesn't do much for me.

I'd much prefer Isamu's YF-29 be made as a toy, that really looks awesome and hey it's Isamu.

That said if Bandai made Ozma's I'd probably buy one anyway.

Graham