DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

Who cares if it's a lot? If it's not 500 bucks I'd say do it! Most of those ebay scalpers and sellers are over 450 bare minimum.

gakken is commenting on they have 50 meaning alot of valks available

Hello MWers, I've been a lurker here for a couple of months now and I would like to thank you guys for the heads-up on the reissue of the VF-25F Renewal at NY. Finally, finally, I managed to get one and I'm very happy that I don't need to shell out USD 500 (brute robbery :wacko:) or more on EBay.

Thanks a bunch guys!! :p

Hopefully this means Bandai is making more... either that or NY is just really good at buying up stock.

i think the latter. If Bandai made more, why doesn't any other retailer get more?

Also, probably my guess is a fair number of peeps cancelled theirs when HLJ and Otacute reopened theirs.

Guest davidwhangchoi

the vf 171 ex alto was widely avail but the pre-orders were still very limited. but once it was released it sat around a long time. so other retailers small limited pre-orders is not a good indicator of how many are going to be produced. As i mentioned before retailers are being conservative with their pre-orders because they don't want to get burned and have to tell their customers they don't have enough supply.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Only 12 left for VF-25F, peeps.

In a bit of a dilemma here..

Already securing a VF-25F, I picked up the RVF-25 and VF171 CF on a whim since it was relatively cheap @ HLJ.

Contemplating if I should shell out the 22800 asking price for a VF-25G and 19800 for a VF-171EX Alto..... That way, all I'll need are the VF-25S, VB-6 Monster and YF-29 Alto (not a necessity but good to have) and I'm pretty much done with this series...

Edited by SaitouSad

the market for an alto vf171 ex is about 17000yen so i would pass on that price.

Hmm okay. They don't come around much though.

Edit: Oh wait, at that price, 2nd hand is available (unopened but with damaged box)...

Edited by SaitouSad

the vf 171 ex alto was widely avail but the pre-orders were still very limited. but once it was released it sat around a long time. so other retailers small limited pre-orders is not a good indicator of how many are going to be produced. As i mentioned before retailers are being conservative with their pre-orders because they don't want to get burned and have to tell their customers they don't have enough supply.

it's also not a renewal :D

People probably aren't buying them because they are waiting on a renewal release.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Didn't this come out after the Renewals? I think that may have been why there were no renewals for this.

+1

saito. glad u made the plunge on the alto:)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

+1

saito. glad u made the plunge on the alto:)

haha.. Tis a slippery slope of a hobby...

Now all that's left is the VF-25G, VF-25S (the stress we'll all have to go through to land one of these again) and the Monster (reissue seems unlikely) and I'm pretty much set hahaha... oh and the armour and super parts off course... at least for the 25S and F