DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Yeah, I want a 27 renewal because the announcement that Bandai released months back about a re-release of the original mold ain't gonna cut it. It's renewal or nothing for me and preferably in the canon-fodder scheme from the show...or give me a Grace custom!

Surprisingly found one site still offering the SP set for Alto. Also still available is the SP and AP for Ozma. So anyone still looking for them make a quick visit to yokattaweb before its gone!

is this the renewal SP parts??

Guest davidwhangchoi

i looked at the site, how do you know they have them in stock or if it's an outdated page. also how do you preorder there's no checkout.

i looked at the site, how do you know they have them in stock or if it's an outdated page. also how do you preorder there's no checkout.

go to the "contact us" link and there is an email address you can use to write to them either the link or the info on the item you want to preorder.... I guess they will email you back with an answer. I have not gotten an answer yet, but we wil see... doesnt hurt to ask... :D has anyone ever dealt with yokattaweb???

dont feel bad, no one knew about this one,,, the time shocked us all...! I usually get up for work hours before this, and every morning I have my morning cereal infront of my Mac to check up on emails, and MacrossWorld... etc.....and well, for some reason I didnt do it this morning, which is REALLY effing odd!! :blink::blink::blink: o well, I already have a preorder of one of each, but Im trying to find them cheaper and not pay the NY prices....still some chances to snatch one cheaper I think... Don't sweat it, you get your chance!

Otacute is not accessible from within Japan unless you're using a proxy so that might be why there are less scalpers preying on them.

Oh wow.. that IS an interesting tidbit of info. How did you know?

It would be interesting because this just means that many of the scalpers are from Japan :ph34r:

Oh wow.. that IS an interesting tidbit of info. How did you know?

It would be interesting because this just means that many of the scalpers are from Japan :ph34r:

Because I tried using a proxy from Japan to access their sites but otacute refused to load the page. I don't remember the disclaimer that appeared though.

I thought the scalper issue was already established based on the number of pre-orders flooding secondary markets like YAJ. :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

i ordered two by accident.

i didn't read any of the description and went right to check out fast, as these windows can close in an instant.(i didn't know it would last this long). i rushed twice. after checking out. i went back to see the item page and actually read it was one per person...

edit: i'm sure they will catch it and cancel one of my pre-orders

update: one got cancelled as expected. but the first pre-order is intact!

go to the "contact us" link and there is an email address you can use to write to them either the link or the info on the item you want to preorder.... I guess they will email you back with an answer. I have not gotten an answer yet, but we wil see... doesnt hurt to ask... :D has anyone ever dealt with yokattaweb???

I've dealt with Yokattaweb! In fact, I have a preorder pending with them right now (Super packs for the YF-29 30th Anniv.). You'll need to treat them like a proxy buyer though. I don't believe they keep any stock on hand. Basically, if there is a web exclusive preorder, you email them and send them a link of the preorder you want to purchase. They then email you back with an order number and a request for Paypal payment. Since these are web exclusive preorders, they will require you to pay up front. I got one of my VF-4G's from them this way. You can probably use them to bid on auctions for you as well but I've never done that.

The problem is that the preorders for the Alto and Ozma Super and Armor packs are long past and over (Bandai closed them). I've never known Yokattaweb to order anything and keep stock on hand...I'm not sure if you're gonna get lucky on these. :(

...only thing I can think of is that one of their customer's may have cancelled out on a preorder and requested a refund and they happen to have the stock available from that. They're a proxy buyer so try not to cancel out on orders unless you really have to though :)

Edited by xrentonx

cool. Guess more will be open from Otacute again?

Those who missed it might wanna keep a lookout

Which valk got cancelled? RVF or VF-25f?

Thanks for the heads up Renton!

Edited by erikos0311

Guest davidwhangchoi

VF-25F back in stock @ 21000yen at nippon now

in case anyone needs one.

Edited by davidwhangchoi