DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I did. Even paid USD 400 for a used Ozma. Ozma wings are very loose so I snapped a plastic ice cream spoon into small piece and place them between the wings to keep them in place.

Indeed... I can't wait for the reissue.. also armor parts needs to get reissued too..
I heard you paid a pretty penny for that

Hasn't been anounced yet. Rest assured that it's a sure thing that it will be reissued within the next few months, and that when the official anouncement is made in the Tamashi website, someone here will post the news. If my preorder for the RVF-25 with Hobbyfan works out as I hope, then Ozma's 25 is the last Messiah I'll need to complete my Frontier collection, unless Bandai decides to pump out a 25A CF version...

Edited by mechaninac

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

i would like command a vf25g, i find one.

but i don t like "naked".

I have got a vf 25 alto with his superpart. i can order an armored pack for him and use his superpack for Michael custom...You follow? lol.

My question is: someone has a photo or it s possible to take a photo with michael + alto's superpack? I saw on this topic michael's custom with Ozma armored pack.

Sorry, really sorry for my poor english.

Wanted to ask if anyone knows how to tighten the vf-25's landing gear doors? I have a slightly loose door and want to tighten it a little without f'ing it up.

Adding clear nail polish to the hinges and/or edges fixes every valk gear door I've ever tried it on.

tis' a sad day

Otacute is closing its business by October 2013.

Glad they are man enough to honour preorders (up till August I believe).

With much regret and sadness Otacute will be closing for business. We sincerely apologize for the sudden notification and will do our very best to ensure a smooth closing. Of course, we intend to honor all
running pre-orders with us. Based on the release dates for running pre-orders we expect the website to be operating up to around October, but this may change depending on manufacturing delays and so forth. As
for immediate adjustments, we plan to stop advertizing and accepting pre-orders over the next couple of weeks and plan to stop accepting all new pre-orders and back-orders by May 31. In-stock products can still be
purchased while we are operating. We would also like to note that we are accepting cancellations for products scheduled for release from September onwards. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated.

oof. ... I think I have a pre-order with them!

People forget.. even though we pay a lot for toys. It's a rough business to make money in.

I have a VF-25F from them. They did say they would honour preorders, and cancel those released from September onwards. The website will be gone by October.

Selling toys has always been a rough business. Especially expensive ones like Valks. General consumers have moved on to electronic entertainment, playing casual games on their tablets and smartphones.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have a VF-25F from them. They did say they would honour preorders, and cancel those released from September onwards. The website will be gone by October.

Selling toys has always been a rough business. Especially expensive ones like Valks. General consumers have moved on to electronic entertainment, playing casual games on their tablets and smartphones.

yeah, i have one on file with them too. thanks for the info and news