DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I just canceled an order so theres still hope there

did you pay that preorder in full? and did they refund you the same amount back to your paypal acct? or did you take a loss from the drop in the yen?

yep vf-25F back up again got 50 instock. NY

Holy crap! Another 50? Amazing!

I hope they can pull these numbers again when the Vf-25S comes around for a reissue.

Also, going by the release of the VF-171 and its super parts, do ya guys think we may possibly hear of a super and armour reissue in July when the 25F is out?

Edited by SaitouSad

They've got like 47 VF-25's left as of right now.

Just put like 100 in the cart and it'll automatically adjust to how much stock the have.

preorders for everything are closed right now for me.

That was odd; clearing cache did nothing, but logging out and then logging back in fixed it. It also cleared out this extra RVF-25 that's been sitting in my cart for weeks that I couldn't seem to get rid of.

Still a wee bit too expensive for me though. :(

Thanks everyone!!! I finally got one last night. My first restful sleep in a week.

Where do you guys see the quantities left? I'm using Firefox, maybe it doesn't show up on that browser?

I have pre-order awaiting payment - so I assume they will e-mail me a week before to ask for payment when the time comes? I forgot what they did last time - I think I paid up front.

I'm sure all their suppliers are gladly selling them all their stock if NY can sell them for the asked price and make profit. $_$

If this continues the next the whole production run of the VF-25S reissue will be shipped via NY. :D

Edited by Scyla

up as of 10:05am. I choose the pay later option as well. Question...If you choose the pay later option are you good for getting your order or do you run a high risk of getting it cancelled? What do most of you do, pay later or pay now? I had to pay later because I freaked out and dropped 3 bills on ebay this week thinking I'd never see a red pre order button in my lifetime.

Edited by sreichma

I've never had a problem with pay later. I always pay promptly once it's within a week or two of release. Just don't wait til the last second once the pay request email is sent to you.

If I want the super parts for this baby, should I buy them now at 15,500Y or wait till a later reissue? Would it be cheaper then? What was the MSRP on the Super packs anyways?

I've never had an issue with pay it later, after all I did that with my vf-4. Sometimes it'll take longer to ship cause they have to process your order whereas those who paid go faster thru the system most of the times.

I'm gonna buy super parts for it next month and 171ex parts same time. That'll help me be prepared and dedicated to the purchase

If I want the super parts for this baby, should I buy them now at 15,500Y or wait till a later reissue? Would it be cheaper then? What was the MSRP on the Super packs anyways?

The question is whether it will be reissued. At this point nobody knows. Some places has it as being a limited item but I think the correct term used was Tamashii Exclusive which still give hopes of it being reissued. Based on the comments here, nobody have seen Tamashii reissuing items that they have released before. When it first came out, I paid about 6000 Yen for the Super and 9500 for the armored parts from another seller in Japan.

Check out ebay as you may find it cheaper. Last week there were some sellers from Hong Kong Selling it at about $120 shipped for the super parts but they have now increased it to about $180. They still are selling the Ozma Super for less than $120 for those willing to take the chance that Ozma will be reissued and want to get before the price inflates. There are other sellers still selling the Alto Super around $150 shipped which is slightly cheaper than NY.

Armored parts haven't really jumped that much in price since the ALTO announcement.

Usually you were looking at around 150-160 shipped. Now they're around 170-180 shipped. Picked up my 2nd alto armored set since I customized the 1st one :0

While I won't say never, I have yet to see any Tamashii web-exclusives be re-issued. They didn't do it for the Alto YF-29, doubt they will for the armored parts. Other non-macrossTamashii web-exclusives are rarely re-issued, if ever.

Edited by Duymon

Wow, the availability of VF-25F renewal reissue just got better and better, maybe Bandai have heard our called ?

Now the demands for those SP and AP for it is growing bigger and bigger, hope they will be reissue as well.

Not even close. :(

If Bandai is heeding our call, we would see preorders reopen at all of the other places too (not just NY). This is just more of NY doing their thing ;)

I've been thinking and wondering these past few days, are NY actually the ones buying up all the stock from other suppliers, thus creating this artificial shortage?

Seems strange that NY is always able to secure so much stock where other online retailers can't. It would explain their higher than recommended retail pricing.

(This post was aptly written while listening to Metallica's Master of Puppets :p )

Graham

I've been thinking and wondering these past few days, are NY actually the ones buying up all the stock from other suppliers, thus creating this artificial shortage?

Seems strange that NY is always able to secure so much stock where other online retailers can't. It would explain their higher than recommended retail pricing.

(This post was aptly written while listening to Metallica's Master of Puppets :p )

Graham

That's what I assumed NY was doing all along since they can consistently secure more units while other sites keep selling out faster and faster.

NY knows there's a foreign audience who are used to paying higher prices. At this point they don't even have to clear out any of the other online retailers. All they need to do are clear out the shops around their warehouse and they'll be the only one's with stock available online after the first twenty minutes. I very much doubt they're buying up every item from every other online portal, since most of them have order limits that would be way too cumbersome, but I bet they know the higher prices will still move and have been making sure to pick up as many domestically as possible.