DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

There are some problems with the search engine with Otacute to look up the Macross DXs. I am a bit concerned whether they can carry through.

I do not blame them if they can't fill my order, but I am wondering.

Guest davidwhangchoi

There are some problems with the search engine with Otacute to look up the Macross DXs. I am a bit concerned whether they can carry through.

I do not blame them if they can't fill my order, but I am wondering.

they said they would fulfill any pre-orders that have been taken. i have also a vf-25F on pre-order (fingers crossed)

OK so now they really have to re-release Ozma. My buddy picked up another set of VF-25S renewal armor parts for me for ¥10,000. Looks like I will want about 3 more maybe and I refuse to pay the over 300+ that they always pop up at.

Yes. Both Luca and Michael will have super parts for preorder (web exclusive) on June 14. YAY!

So what stores will have the super parts for pre-order? AmiAmi,NY,Otacute? or the Bandai website? :blink:

wouldn't that extra piece of rubber create additional pressure on the plastic part of the hip? We all now how strong the plastic that Bandai uses is.

Thats the point to create more pressure. If you take it apart you will notice the balljoint is half diecast half plastic. That half piece of plastic is supposed to generate friction on the black plastic pieces inside the hip but that doesnt work because the black pieces sit too deep in the hips.

Now if bandai uses crumbling plastic then its a whole different story. I'll inspect mine in a week or 2 to see how the rubber and plastic are holding on.

Thats the point to create more pressure. If you take it apart you will notice the balljoint is half diecast half plastic. That half piece of plastic is supposed to generate friction on the black plastic pieces inside the hip but that doesnt work because the black pieces sit too deep in the hips.

Now if bandai uses crumbling plastic then its a whole different story. I'll inspect mine in a week or 2 to see how the rubber and plastic are holding on.

check the vf-171 cf thread. certain plastic parts are crumbling due to too much pressure.